What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

LYFESPAN'S PERPETUAL PLETHORA OF GENETICS

Lyfespan

Welcome aboard our 2015 perpetual grow, this is the very beginning.

We have planted in weekly waves, since the beginning of the new year, with the 3rd wave just going into the soil, and the rest under T-5s.

We are also under construction with a new larger grow space right now, I will post a link here later.

Here's the line up in the soil so far,

Cabin Fever Seeds Breeders
Satori Haze
Neville's Chem

Pacific North West Roots
Blue Alien

Delicious Seeds
Cheese Candy
Caramelo
Critical Sensi Star

Auto Seeds
Berry Ryder

Humdbolt Seeds Organization
Blueberry Headband

G-13 Labs Seeds
Blue OG

710 Genetics Seeds
710 Gum

Paradise Seeds
Atomical Haze
Wappa

CBD Crew Seeds
Yummy
Girl Scout Cookies

BOG Seeds
Bogglegum

Sensi Seeds
Black Domina(this is my F2) pheno a, and pheno b

Forgotten OG Seeds
OG Kush

Lyfespan

Got the power for the new grow space turned on today, finally time to get the show on the road. Dam holidays, slowing everything down, dontbtheyknow I'm trying to grow my own year around Christmas.

Lyfespan

These girls are like popcorn, I put em in the dirt, few days later, hello there world.

I will be trying a tray of Grodan cubes I had sitting around to sprout another wave of seeds. Yes I have already ph corrected them, rinsed and then loaded with light kelp, and florablend mix.

I do have this learned tip, planting your seeds deeper than 1/4 inch is pointless. I'm getting them to pop in 3-5 days this way, and some in 1-2 days

"HEMPEROR"

Hey bro I'm really looking forwards to seeing the blue alien I've got myself a fair few of kaya, Paul's gear abula,koffee and a few others all the best with it brother...

Lyfespan

Dude, the all the blue aliens popped super fast, the nodes have stayed short as fuck, and the stems are super hardy looking.

I'm super happy with these genetics, hell the one I nute burned on accident is even making a come back.

The Deliciuos seeds caramelo is kicking butt too. All of Freaks seeds are doing great also, I'm quite impressed. I'll get pix up as soon as I clear my post count, sux being new.

Lyfespan

image.jpg
The first wave 1/4/15

Lyfespan

image.jpg

Today, here we have 1st wave(right), 2nd wave(middle), 3rd wave(you guessed it). I'll post what's in what wave tomorrow, after we transplant them into their 1 gallon bags.

Lyfespan

This is my post to patent my OG line I will be breeding up.

I'm taking my A pheno, breeding to my B pheno, then back to each other. A pheno is from a master kush, and B pheno is from a platinum kush.

This will results in a new line from me, called FORGOTTEN OG. If I don't see enough indica I will breed with a possibility I have here already, but will acquire the breeders permission. I'm just like that, I like parent breeders opinion and input.

Lyfespan

image.jpg

Gearing up to do a lil transplanting today, first wave(12/28) plants have out grown their cups and will graduate to 1gallon planting bags.

Lyfespan

Well after a long day of mixing and blocking soil, we finally got most of the first wave plants in their new 1 gallon bags. Here's a lil girl getting ready for her new home, I'm sure numbers of you were wondering why the hard clear cups.
image.jpg

Well here you see, I'm able to break the cup in half, and loosen the whole root ball with out breaking too much. Then I just use the cup half to lower it down into the hole, and slide it off the lil cup ledge.

Lyfespan

You'll notice on most of my cups and bags I have everything tagged. This helps in two ways, yes to know genetics and strains, but also to allow me to track the performance of individual plants as well.

image.jpg
Like this Paradise Seeds Wappa, she went into the soil on 1/4/15, she was out with cotyloens proudly spread by 1/7/15. That's mother and breeding quality growing right there, so she will be noted and tracked.

Lyfespan

Well selections for wave four will be made tonight and into cups to be soaked. After trying several methods of germination, I had the most success with the presoaking 93%, as to directly into the soil, 80%.

Lyfespan

image.jpg

Well here are the new transplants unhappily crowded under their temporary home

These girls are 21 days old most of them, there are a few 2nd wave under there as well, at 14 days old.

Oh yes that are tote lids that I'm using for a rezy under all those girls ;)