What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

the results of the 2009 4:20 cup

Capt. Crip

Strain Seeker/Mirage Reading Master
Veteran
Rez,
it's going pretty good....Nice and laid back now...Enjoyed getting to talk shop with a few peeps..
always something new to learn..
Will talk soon.....................................................CC

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hope you all had good fun! :smile: Congrats to all the winners and icmag growers!

THC4SIM

It was great too hook up with all the guys again!!

Congratulations to all the winners!!!
and big thanks to OP for keeping it all ticking over!

Fantastic weekend and shit-hot weather!! about time we had a sunny one!!

Karma, Cheesy, Hazy, OJD, Peesh, Hoover, Dr.D, EDelephant, BH, Core, MrHaze, Bigbuddha
DrPressure aka underPressure, Devilharvester, Ed & Harry very nice bubble guys!!!
Mosca Negra - nice to finally meet you mate!!.. IBL..!!
All top guys, im sure ive probably missed u couple of you guys out! sorry!

OJ, like we said we will have to sort a session soon mate!!

Sideshow-Bob

Veteran
yeah ojd congrats :woohoo: keep rockin!

greetz :smile:

as nobody has posted some pics of the winning sssdh cut yet, i'll do it:

It's (one of) the strongest weed(s) i've ever smoked (i think it's even stronger than the amnesia haze i have), but i was a little disappointed from the taste and smell (it's a bit earl-grey-tea-like with lemony background with earthy undertones, but i had hoped for more hazy&lemony instead of earthy) of the samples i've smoked of it, but i'd love to sample some grown from ojd, as i'm sure he has got her dialed in...

Capt. Crip

Strain Seeker/Mirage Reading Master
Veteran
Heres a cool sample from EdElephant..

Reeferman grown Santa Marta Columbian Gold...1 year cure...

K

Karma Genetics

He Capt sorry i missed you at the end. But my time was up. Hope you enjoyed your KG welcom sample pack hi hi. Did you get any Jack O nesia seeds ?

Here are some shots of the winning Amnesia Cut. The Bubblegum cut.

11133Amnesia893.JPG

11133Amnesia7weeks2.JPG

11133Amnesia7weeks.JPG

11133Amnesia6weeksa.jpg

11133Amnesi891.JPG

11133Amnasiadry2.JPG

whiskeytango420

There is only one king, god picks em, hand pluckes
ICMag Donor
Veteran
BIG UPS to my man Karma holding it down!!! That Amnesia looks sick too man!!..GREAT gear, and good times seeing ya get your deserved credit Karma!
good vibes

H

Hoover_lungz

Congratulations to my friends OJD & Karma

& congrats to all the other winners

see all you guys again at next years 420 cup and i will have sum more oil to blaze up

LM_714

Can we get the numbers list up soon? Curious to know which # was which breed.

Specifically #'s

Browser

H8ters gonna h8
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Congrats to all that could make it to the Cup, coz they were all winners :woohoo: ... I mean, with the quality samples going around :joint:

OJD, congrats man, big up to you! :yes: Shame that we didn't meet, but there's always next year, right?

Big up Karma, that AH of yours was sure the bomb, that's why I had so many q's about it, and I just had to roll some. I wish I could store smells better in my brain, that stuff smelled bubblegum delish!

It was good to meet some new people and see some of the known ones, you know who you are people, good to see you there, nice meeting you.,

I though that having been to the Cup before, this was going to be a bit of a repeat, but it certainly wasn't... I'll one day, tell my grand-kids of the day in which I was sitting in a table with canna-afficionados from all over the world, and a kind man by the name of Soma kept the pipe glowing, blowing and ripping, as it went from one person to the other.

Yes, I had a blast :D Thank you all, specially the organising team, the kind people at Milla's and everyone of you who made it.

Same date, next year? :joint::abduct:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
grats to all the winners, wish i could have made it.

also grats to all the folks who made it to be there and do the arderous task of smoking all that fine budage, judging it and still finding your hotels at the end of every evening :)

oh well, maybe circumstances will allow me to be there next year, i certainly hope so.

a further grats to Gipsy, Dutch and OP on another years 420 mission accomplished.

now back to drooling over the pics and wishing i'd been there.....

H

Hoover_lungz

Can we get the numbers list up soon? Curious to know which # was which breed.

Specifically #'s

420017 is Super Silver Sour Diesel Haze, i instantly found that in my judge pack and give it the top marks it deserved:)

Latest posts

Latest posts