What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sour D bx2 grow

snel

Was lucky enough to snag a pack of these. Currently about 6~7 weeks from popping. Started 7, couple never made it, couple males ending up with these 3 girls.

2 look pretty much identical, and one quite different with big fans, bit more vigour. Going to give these another few days to root out the finals then flip ‘em for the flower show. Growing in mix of organic soil and bat mix. Any tips / advice on these very welcome.

SD1 ~ this one looks slightly different and has most oily smell in veg. Topped week ago. More biker leaning?

picture.php

picture.php

SD3 & SD1a ~ these ones very similar in look and growth & leaf shape.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Widow P

Hi.

Lucky guy for this SD BX2, very hard to find...
Genetic background of the jewel : post by Karma himself

attachment.php

snel

Thanks for the history @widow p. Very lucky...hope i can do them justice, but if not i can share the embarrassment on here :)

Flipped the timer to 12/12 , gave em a quick trim up and took a few cuts. Some oddness going on with 1a, been finicky from the start, really thin branches and some odd canoeing going on a few leaves.

SD1 - height 40cm

SD 3 - height 38cm

SD 1A - height 35cm with a fair bit of lst

Nirrity

it makes 87% sd compared to 50% sd in headbanger. i wonder how do these two compare smoke-wise and also which one is stinkier.

nickman

Veteran
Nice score dude ...!!!... your VERY lucky to have been able to get a pack of these... Karma’s Headbanger and Biker Kush are both Top Notch Genetics...

I like the looks of #3...
I’ll be watching...

snel

End of week 1, gave the girls a good spray just before bed, bit of Epsoms, kelp, Aloe & Fulpower. Filling up nicely.

Scores on the doors SD1 - 60cm, SD3 60cm, SD1a 55cm.

Back L-R London Church, SD1, SD1a
Front L-R Mandarina, SaphireOG, SD 3

picture.php

SD 1
picture.php

G

You are like one of the kids in Willy Wonka that found the golden ticket. Lucky.
Hope these turn out great for you. They look good.

I’m also curious as people get these and grow them are the phenos pretty homogeneous. If that is the correct term. So out of a few females a grower can find a top keeper without having to grow a lot of plants.

snel

Day 14

Day 14

Cheers for the support fellas. Having listened to the Potcast, I'm even more stoked to try the schmoke off these. Long way to go before that..
Sour D 1A is no more. I gifted her to a good friend who grows trees, so i expect her to be massive next time i see her. Got a couple of clones to root off her though so i'll run her next time. The extra space is welcome. And gotta share the love.

So SD1 and SD3 left. Stretching like no tomorrow. Hit 85cm from pot, and still going. The overall stretch isn't too bad,but the internode distances on the suckers is just crazy. Like this one that I snipped off. Clones for days if you wanted them.

Flower clusters are forming quickly on these, faster than others growing in same cab.

All being fed just water, with a compost tea this morning to give them a bit of a boost.

SD3 - bit of light stress on this one i think. Bit of canoeing. Shes been getting bit close to the LED as shes shot up. Hopefully giving them more like 18" with sort it out.

kro-magnon

Veteran
They look beautiful, you're taking good care of them. You should end with lovely buds to smoke. I hope to grow those seeds myself when they are available.

snel

Discovered had some squatters. Thrips...little fuckers. SD1 worst effected. Others had a bit of marking but no thrips seen. Gave em all a good spray and stripped effected leaves from all. Hopefully caught them in time.

Good smell coming out last few days. The leaves and stems of SD3 have a real stench to them. I swear there’s a sourness when I smell the stripped stems & an underlying stench. Very distinct.

Still streeetching, esepcially SD3..and these came through..

picture.php

Attachments

• CB961F85-F9D4-4F0B-A3F2-CAEEA9B0B92B.jpeg
    CB961F85-F9D4-4F0B-A3F2-CAEEA9B0B92B.jpeg
    15.4 KB · Views: 49

Latest posts

Latest posts