What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

nft gt 424

terrier

hi guys do any body on here grow in one of these tanks I'm just wondering if I get one how many plants should I put in it. I read some people are saying up to 8 but I think that would be way to much I be vegging for a month I was hoping to get 4 in there. forgot to say I'm putting two nft 205s at the side of it with two plants in each my grow tent is 1.2 x 1.2 under a 600w hps

Last edited:

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
Looks like an aero-cloner to me, not something you would want to grow cannabis in. Plants with small root systems (like lettuce) would probably do fine.

terrier

thanks very much douglas for the reply. the tents only 4 ft x 4 ft square so I wouldn't be able to put anything much bigger in there. what a gutter two small tanks gone to waste I guess. but thank you my friend

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
You may be able to grow one plant per tub. I would strongly recommend starting with a clone and flowering sooner than later. It's basically a root mass and temperature control issue. The larger the root mass, the bigger an issue there is when temps are too high.

If not, I'm sure it could be used for something else. Fresh veggie are always a treat. :)

terrier

I've had a read up on these tanks and people don't get bad yields. some people suggest two to three in each tank what if I done a scrogg grow. how long would I veg for in two tanks this size. how many plants in each. some things I read recon up to 30 oz from the two tanks under a 600w hps in perfect conditions what do you guys recon. like I say the space is 4 ft x 4 ft. and two nft 205s under a 600w hps

Latest posts

Latest posts