What's new

What of this? .. .. .. don't SMELL?

cirric007

Trying toOoOoooo get a fucking response from the millions of VEIWERs. DUM F_ck haters. No really AFGHANI is the number one strain of thousands of KRON available, if are willing to partake . ! . !! Any and all beside C99 and northern lights broken record's!

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
Trying toOoOoooo get a fucking response from the millions of VEIWERs. DUM F_ck haters. No really AFGHANI is the number one strain of thousands of KRON available, if are willing to partake . ! . !! Any and all beside C99 and northern lights broken record's!
Oh frack you. You aren't even asking a question. You just list out a bunch of strains in broken english then get upset at us?:moon:

Guy Brush

ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is the most ridiculous thread I have been reading for a long time. Still don't know what he/she/it wants.

B

Bird~friend

O, I C now.

You **WANT** strains with little to no smell, and that are not boring like Northern Lights.

Once had a Totally Odour free White Russian. Numbingly Strong!

... and no PONG!!!

... (^) Dude took an Oz back too Sheffield via Train " HAHA! " Combination of Heat and Duration made this absolutely Stink Nearer the Destination! Confirmed Too by a Grinning Girl sat close by (((-:

Last edited:

Bruh...

Do you even FORUM???

cirric007

THxX Harvard but AFGHANI don't smell that's put w/ other's that don't !!SMELL! ! !

THxX Harvard but AFGHANI don't smell that's put w/ other's that don't !!SMELL! ! !

Seed companies don't put no smell strains together with SMELLY One's, like White Widow, Skunk, Haze, Jack Herer, Critical Mass, Hash Plant (this strain commercial so shouldn't smell), Gorilla Glue #4, Chocolate Afghani, shiskaberry, white rhino, green crack, tangie, master kush, hindu kush, blue dream, afgooee, Sage... .. .

Saved BEST 4LAST
** *stutter strain (I swear don't SMeLL gani is in it).
("You'll) stutter" strain like DAD dealer SAID before I hit it! Cont. below.

From Pacific City Oregon Coast.
*** I can get it Green House Seeds / Sensi Seeds / Dutch Passion seeds /// Barneys Farms Seeds / / / Seedmans Seeds / TH Seeds / Ace Seeds // Real Gorilla Seeds ....
*!**If your companies are looking...

!.. Still!.. no!.. real!.. help!!. thx. !..

Lemon Kush C99

Gorilla Glue #4 (fav.)