What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Removing Chlorophyll

in my experience, it works well enough to consider it acceptable to smoke to 99% of people coming from black/green crude and im in a med state so people have options. more isn't always better with charcoal. if you use too much you do nothing but compromise yield and have no additional affect on color. celite 545 for a filter bed or run a clay bed and mix carbon with your suspended oil. heat is reported to help with carbon for chlorophyll removal but too much heat will cost you terps so you need to balance both amounts of carbon and temp for best results.

i don't remember the source of this screenshot but it's somewhere i felt had the credentials to consider their position valid.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-09-17 at 12.21.02 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2018-09-17 at 12.21.02 PM.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 29