What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

bestothebest

I saw that on duke diamond va s insta too. Seems that he and thenaturefarm and breeders retail are what you want to look into

Limeygreen

Veteran
May consider all sources and mix the best plants together for the best seedline, lots of diversity of the funk and effect might be the ticket for a long lasting seedline.

bestothebest

I have stuff from MNS, TheNatureFarm, Cultivators choice ancesteral skunk, and will hopefully be getting some duke diamond gear. Chuck a bunch of pollen, and just run in mass, ill find it eventually.

bestothebest

...same resume add Uncle Fester, same plan. Lets kick this out besto...

Sounds good man. I am building a friend a room, he lives in the forest, better smell control then me.
I think TheNatureFarm's is Uncle Fester... if not ill need to get some from Master Thai. MNS Devil, 5 hundred Ancesteral skunk, two packs of skunk open pollination from TNF, and I hope to get the polecat from duke diamond once its available again. Chem 91 x sssc skunk... whew

bestothebest

Too bad guys. I knew I couldn't get on at the time of the restock, so I emailed him the day of the drop and I got tow packs. Totally worth the 80$ each.

sticky lungs

Sounds good man. I am building a friend a room, he lives in the forest, better smell control then me.
I think TheNatureFarm's is Uncle Fester... if not ill need to get some from Master Thai. MNS Devil, 5 hundred Ancesteral skunk, two packs of skunk open pollination from TNF, and I hope to get the polecat from duke diamond once its available again. Chem 91 x sssc skunk... whew

get the dominion skunk. its got the polecat select female as the mother!

ambertrichome

Veteran
Right now there are a couple crosses available of the REAL DEAL RKS. While Ive not grown it out, I did have 20 of them going I had to scrap, because my partner was unreliable.

They are available for USA only though.

Swami Organic Seeds... And NOT the guy in the ROBE/NOPE. NOT HIM. Not to be confused with Gascanastan.

The are

Blue Orca x RKS Guadalajara.

The ONE x RKS Guadalajara.

This RKS was originally Clone Only from 1985. They took this clone to near Guadalajara, actually from what I researched closer to Michoacan, and was bred to a local variety for 30+ years, Hybridized, and Stabilized into IBL RKS, Real Deal Shit, in seed form.

The IBL is supposed to be available in late Spring 2018. Hybrids are available now.

Mine went 2 weeks, under 1000w vegging, and already they had huge leaves, and a very skunky, rea;;y high end terpene( NOT SWEET ) smell if you lightly rubbed the stems. Even as a seedling.

Heres some strains that have the RKS in it.

Blue Orca x 85 Humboldt Roadkill Skunk/Guadalajara
The One x 85 Humboldt RKS/Guadalajara
Cherry Bomb/Maui Wowie Mr Greengenes IBL 79 x 85RKS/Guadalajara
Purple Zebra x 85RKS/ Guadalajara

ambertrichome

Veteran
Ive found it !!!!!!!!! The Real Deal Shit.

And I got the last 2 packs. Actually they were sold out, and didn't notice it, and sent him an email and after I sent the email, I was looking at the site again, and they were sold out.

So the guy message me back today, 2 days later, and told me he would sell me 2 packs.

Uncle Festers Original 1969 IBL OG Skunk18

1969 Skunk18 Open Pollination
1969 Skunk#18 IBL Open Pollination- Original Skunk#1
2/3 Sativa, 1/3 Indica
Instead of describing how crosses may be, i will just describe the Males and Females of the 1969 Skunk#18 IBL Open Pollination Line and what they will likely bring to the Pairings as a whole line.
These are Original Skunk#1 line derived from 1969 stock via Inbred line, passed to Thai after his uncles passing In Eureka, CA. Pre Skunkman Skunk#1. And also go by a few other handles, Such as Uncle Festers Skunk#18 IBL(from the breeder), Professor Beatnik Skunk#18 IBL, Hells Angels Skunk, Cali Skunk, we choose one truer to form being 69′ Skunk#18 IBL which is when the seeds were derived from.
Firstly Effect like a freightrain for the brain, cerebral magic, brightens the day to where your squinting its so bright, wakes you up and bakes you the fuck out whole being. Every pheno has extensive expansion qualities and most were quite resinous with melt glands.
Thats what was found and what you can expect with true end mexi notes,only sweet they have, not pine, no fruit.
And other nasty ended scents like burnt wire, rubber, onion, astringent bleach notes, pissy, aged cheesy black hash tones, green acrid funks. The Entire run they Morph scents and are even more pungent and funk once dry. The line itself is wide open in the regards of the funk and type of it you will find as well as the plants, but they do have an overall similar appearance in the mexi looks. There is some extreme indica expressions as well, different types of stout Ghanis to Stretch Ghanis.
The plants themselves are beyond vigorous and thick membraned showing their trie heritage. Most are full double serrated plants and also display extra digits and most display absolutely amazing builds. Some of the prettiest and most agressive controlled plants that i have had the pleasure to have under hand.
To the cross pairings they will instill very nice Vigor, enhance build and branching of most any and all kind. They will enhance Potency with added Mexi cerebral magic. Brighter and more vibrant with true expansion qualities all around. I do not know how they will dominate, but in this case i hope they do. The line is pure Magic in my opinion with Acrid Chemical and True Skunk1 qualities.
****These are pre release and felt this is something needed doing with the current focus on Skunk1 genetic but also the Fact of the originator of these seeds ripping folks off and not keeping his word to many members in our community for no reason whatsoever, especially when his genetic selection is solid.
He is Master Thai Organic Seed garden and our open pollination recreation was never to harm but rather to preserve the experience for everyone. This is his uncles line, preserved via seed stock and kept mother for us to enjoy and thats what i intend for all, not to rip anyone off like where these originate. Like i always say, we let the genetic speak.
So there is a few underlying circumstances that have lead me to give you the same shot that I have for Magic. The Main is because it is what the genetic and the plant derserves and so do you.
So Please, ENJOY!
The Nature Farmer

Master Thai - O.G. Skunk #18
The Real Classic From the originators of this breed. Hells Angels own early 70's breeding programs. Uncle Fester's Famed Skunk #18 - 100% the original and only.

Since the late 60's Old School skunk, by the original 81 crew of Oakland now retired old Viking's chilling somewhere in a Mt. Shasta cave.
When the days where fun filled with Sugar Cubes, Orange Sunshine & 4way Clear Window Pane, when the S.F.'s Height meets the "North" and going up North means to party at ~ "The Farm".
Total Classic and Very Old School, passed around for generations, from big time party goers themselves, making their own strain. Like Uncle's modern Humboldt Trainwreak his Skunk #18 a mix of 4 strains of his & their favorites, to make his one beautiful strain that's proven winner & been going and going to even to today's ~ Cheese, God bud, J-1(Jack H. x Skunk#1), and other Skunk #1 classic phenos.
They all have passed on now, but they left us with a legend of Cannabis History.
Thanks guys xD

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Cool well grow them out and make sure to journal the resurrection.

There is nothing in any of that description that describes the old skunk we all refer to as RKS.

The effect of the real one was dense, confusing, muddled, narcotic, with some cerebral mindfuck. No happy uplifting burnt wire crap, I can tell you that. It was like being drunk on bottom shelf Gin and a hand full of Vicodin.

Someone is trying to cash in.

Whatever, grow it, show it and then we can discuss it.

Hopefully the results will be stellar and we can stop the hunt. Best of luck in your search.

silverhazefiend

"Aint no love in the heart of the city"
Veteran
When i read these stories i wonder where are these people they speak of .. eureka naturals is one of my fav stores .. i sometimes attend the farmers market in arcata .. ive met a quite a few people and usually there running some kind of new hybrid .. blue skittles etc .. people will tell u stories of the good ole days but there not running any of the strains they speak on .. so i find it hard to believe theres some magical skunk thats being still grown till this day just cant buy it

Lets say u do find some stinky skunk .. 9 times outta 10 it will need to be crossed to some chem or og to boost flavor or strength .. looking for a stinky skunk in 2018 is a waste bc when u find it its not gonna fly off the shelfs so at some point it will be put on the back burner .. if u just want nostalgia then i understand

Sidenote i always felt like catpiss had that smell and skunky flavor

ambertrichome

Veteran
This stuff has a very long history.

And Ive been smoking weed since 1967, growing since 72, so I know what real RKS is, and not every plant was RKS.

1 reason Skunkman bred the RKS out of it and bred the different t phenos out of the line. He bred for the Sweet Skunk, but it started out as this stuff, and was bastardized/ruined.

There are several phenos in this line, and the breeder clearly states as much.

This is the Uncle Fester/HELLS ANGELS/Master Thai stuff. Real deal, is all there is to it. While few people may know about this stuff, doesn't mean squat. Since legalization, many old time strains have popped up, out of nowhere, that people have been lloking for forever, and now its around, if 1 knows where to look.

This stuff was passed down directly from Uncle Fester. Period.

And for me the basic genes I really care about are, and have most of.

Chemdawg91 BX IX

Heirloom NL#1 x Skully Hashplant

Skully cut PNW HP/Clone Only

80s SSSC Sk1

Nevils 88 Release NL5 x Haze

RKS

Blue Orca Haze

Underground Seed Collective Black Afghani ( Pre Soviet Kandahar IBL )

Motarebel Herijuana

80s NL#5

90s AK47

Original Haze x Flying Dutchman

Original Willie Nelson

Vashon Early Bird/M26

Grandaddy Purple

Hazeman/Nevils 88 G13 x Hashplant

90s Kali Mist

Original Barneys Farm Non Fem Sweetooth

Non Fem Barneys G13 x Haze

Heres the description of the plants used.

Number 5 and number 7 female are the RKS leaners from our open pollination run and will be hunted down further, they are included in this open pollination release. Id say the RKS pops up in 20% of the expression. The number 20 male was dead on Match to the 5 female so something to keep in mind very animal musk scented with good acrid chemical touches. Number 5 female was tops in the true bouquet and super musky acrid chemical eye and nose burning skunk musk funk, dead on, and then theres the other great males were present. Extremely pungent onion chemical fuel male Number 20, and the frostiest sativa dominant number 8 had the Cheese musk heavy as well on a totally different build highly on 7 female but more animal musk on the aged cheese funk.
Number 2 is raw white onion chemical and the dankest rich soil humus as rich as any ground coffee but not coffee. Stout hybrid 50/50 look. Has was i call “Onion” tail leaf. Early on she is pure raw white onion chemical. Very acrid and then it evens out by finish into a wonderful bouquet. Heavily double serrated individual. Very quality plant with extremely thick cola formations. A good 10-11 week flower. Yield is high. Calyx to leaf ratio is low. Node spacing is tight.
Number 5 Female Afghani Dominant heavy “stretch” monocola look. Old Musky acrid chemical eye and nose burning skunk musk funk. Elongated Claw reaching leaf, golfball ghani stature and very Acrid. Purple leaf and darker Skunk look. Half Double Serrated type individual. Yield is high. Calyx to leaf ratio was average compared to the other phenos. Node spacing is average.
Number 7 female. Purer mexi sativa expression. “Chemical Spray” dominant. She is pure burning acrid chemical strong as Trinity in her chemical burn and it doesnt let up. Stomach churn, nose and eyes burn. They have true linger and permeating quality and its inside the plants grease, not just the flower scent. Full plant double serrations. A good 12 week plus flower with early Mexi scents heavy. Elmers glue trichome, extreme calyx and very tight dense build. Yield is above average. Calyx to leaf ratio is low. Node spacing is average.
Number 9 female is colgate trash juice, damn near rotten scope mouthwash. Stout hybrid 50/50 look. Green Acrid Chemical astringent with a touch of rotten rubber. Not pleasant stomach churn quality. A good 12 week flower. Yield is above average. Calyx to leaf ratio is low. Node spacing is average.
Number 10 female is brand new vinyl, clear bouncie ball rubber and pure chemical terpenes. Sativa, Colombian dominant Mexi extreme Calyx stack Pheno. Extreme dense and caked with pure goop. Fully double serrated individual. Yield is above average. Calyx to leaf ratio is low. Node spacing is tight for her 12 week flower.
Number 11 Female, and Number 14, are on the cheese path and each is highly acrid chemical on top of that funk.
11 being that yellow auto interior foam insulation, dead on and super tasty, if you like those sweet chemical noses. Also huge football buds. The plant was extreme thin leaf double serrated sativa. Of all the females she was the biggest throw down, least tight nug structure but still absolutely dripping and a huge kief producer. Extreme coloration. By finish she was that same profile auto interior foam, with an added black hash burn finish extremely reminiscent of the 89′ Uk Cheese just more chemical oriented. Calyx to leaf ratio extremely low. Node spacing average.
Number 14 being the truly gamey animal chemical cheese funk. Stout hybrid look and one of the frostiest of the group And thats saying something. Good classic noses to this gal at points where astringent bleaches, to onion chem spray, and finishing on the final profile once dry. A good 12 week plus flower. Calyx to leaf ratio is quite low. Node spacing is average.

These are pre release. Keepers selected from a 4 pack seed run and repopulated. Felt this is something needed doing with the current focus on Skunk1 genetic but also the Fact of the originator of these seeds ripping folks off and not keeping his word to many members in our community for no reason whatsoever, especially when his genetic selection is solid.
He is Master Thai Organic Seed garden and our open pollination recreation was never to harm but rather to preserve the experience for everyone. This is his uncles line, preserved via seed stock and kept mother for us to enjoy and thats what i intend for all, not to rip anyone off like where these originate. Like i always say, we let the genetic speak.
So there is a few underlying circumstances that have lead me to give you the same shot that I have for Magic. The Main is because it is what the genetic and the plant derserves and so do you.
So Please, ENJOY!
The Nature Farmer

Last edited:

bigbadbiddy

Ambertrichome, if you have 90s AK47 and Kali Mist, you have any intentions of making a seed run of those?

I have been crossing my fingers for the pre-ruined AK47 resurfacing through legalization but haven't heard anything yet.
Might have heard more about it if Serious didn't insist on it being the same as it ever was when it clearly isn't ...

Latest posts

Latest posts