What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Let's talk about Northern Lights!

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
Hi everyone, can anyone give me information about northern lights special from kcbrain? I saw in the photos on Instagram that has very slender leaves, more sativa ...
Every info is welcome.... :)

I think it was an NL x sativa (haze?) or the Northern lights #9, I can't remember.

G

growhigh1233

there is without doubt thai or some other sativa in sensi's offering ................there is a tall lanky pheno that pops up regular ...............and i wouldn't say NL is heady, but it has an extra Dimension compared to other indicas of that time...........thats what it owed its popularity to imo

hi

northernlights to me is special

I try smoke cannabis .

this was worst in my life every time exxept one !

before only shit
shit

never good

then once it was good .
BROWN
i feel like heaven that time.

after this alot hell only

today
canna happiness

MAKE BETTER ?
lol

oh sorry i feel good after one girl told me smoke NL
sorry

JimmyToucan

Northern Lights #5, three of the seeded females and one of the boys

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

festerous

Veteran
I've only had northern lights from the Seattle area, circa 1990.
To me it was skunk with a coffee taste.

JockBudman

I think it was an NL x sativa (haze?) or the Northern lights #9, I can't remember.

Bumpy bump just to see if anyone here has grown the KC version out. I've been planning for a while to get a few packs and a few of Nirvana's one and then cross them to make my own nl line.

@willydread - thin leaves can appear in afghans and hash lines. I recently grew out wos ak for breeding and it had much thinner leaves than you'd think for a pure Afghan.

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
Bumpy bump just to see if anyone here has grown the KC version out. I've been planning for a while to get a few packs and a few of Nirvana's one and then cross them to make my own nl line.

@willydread - thin leaves can appear in afghans and hash lines. I recently grew out wos ak for breeding and it had much thinner leaves than you'd think for a pure Afghan.

Can't go wrong with Psbc Northern lights or Joey's NL.

Land

Jimmy- that male looks really resinous. Are the terpenes on the male similar to the females? Whats the nose like on that bad boy?

Latest posts

Latest posts