What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Funny Pictures Are Funny

QuestA

Hockey-spits-reaction.gif

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
23 years ago today in my neck of the woods. Ice Storm.
No power for 15 days. I had a wood stove, propane furnace/water tank, and generator that fed the house so I had about 20 people staying at my place.

That was the exact opposite type of lockdown.
picture.php

170105_s17pu_rci-m-pylons_sn635.jpg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
23 years ago here it was mostly sunny with a high around 60....i'm just guessing but thats probably a good guess...it might be 100 a lot in the summer,but 60 on january 7th seems like a good trade off

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
No power for 15 days. I had a wood stove, propane furnace/water tank, and generator that fed the house so I had about 20 people staying at my place.

View Image

View Image
I remember that. I also remember all the scammers that came out of the woodwork. Yes, we had 'em back then :frown:

Mum and Dad (or should I say the people who occupied the house, these days) used their NG stove to heat the house.

Sunshineinabag

View Image

View Image

I was cutting until August in the islands of lake champlain! Isle lamotte esp. that was right after our little power outage.....oh and we get earthquake too don't we?:thank you: