What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What Are You Watching Right Now Pt II.......

B

birdman_

^^^^ Fake Shit.. I was wondering thaT with Vikings!? * S04E07 Should be Out!? Reckon there taking a break ?

*Strangely wasnt Accessable via the Usual Means.. Went n down loaded s02e07 .. WTG!!

RealisATION ..n Nowt Wrong! .........:D.

420somewhere

Hi ho here we go
Veteran
It's just T.V.

It's just T.V.

sory to say that but Deadliest catch is a fake shit just like other discovery brainwash.

I grew up in Hollywood in the 50's and 60's and soon learned that ALL T.V. is fake!

In 1958 I lived three blocks from KTLA Channel 5, they were the biggest independent and brought you color and the first live remote broadcasts.

My dad took me and my sister to see BOZO we were last in line. There was no room for ME! I started bawling like any other kid denied the chance to see BOZO. Bozo came out and made room for me.

There I was sitting in the bleachers and I was selected to go up on the stage and play the game. The game was to pick a Coca Cola bottle cap from the table and match the Continent on the inside to the one BOZO had and you would win a Beanie and Cecil Propeller Cap.

I picked up a bottle top and it didn't match.

Shit I thought :tiphat:

I gave the bottle cap to BOZO and he proclaimed me a winner (loser)

I took the prize but I was scared for life at 5 year old.

I never believe anything I see first on T.V. :party: Watch out for the man and don't believe what you see on the Tube.

And don't ever trust BOZO the Worlds most Famous Clown :greenstars:

skwirl

Fake? Right lol..cloudancer with the big opinion. I'm gonna have to call BS on that mr. dancer.

Maybe it's not exactly like it happens but those waves and snow blizzards looks almost real...

I guess Keith's starboard engine almost blowing up was FAKE?? You ediot don't post here if you can't add something nice

Cloud Dancing

Fake? Right lol..cloudancer with the big opinion. I'm gonna have to call BS on that mr. dancer.

Maybe it's not exactly like it happens but those waves and snow blizzards looks almost real...

I guess Keith's starboard engine almost blowing up was FAKE?? You ediot don't post here if you can't add something nice

Dont give me wrong mate, i like fishing shows to- Jakub Wagner for example. All im saying it is fake whit all those brawling,aruguments,fights etc - for me it looks kind a Storage Wars or some ohter shits.

If it comes to discovery reality... a friend of mine is working as border guard - and once they've made an episode of Lone target/Manhunt at his unit. He says it was a comedy there- border guards catch him after 15 minutes for first try, for the second one someone helped him (a seal man) whit a few car rides and one boat ride down the river. Besides that they catch him whithin 3 hours... later on tv they showed all day long hunting ofcourse whitout that help from them and quiet about first 15 minutes try..

N

noyd666

GOLD RUSH.
picture.php
ALL PHONY

Meraxes

Veteran
The OJ Simpson trial American Crime Story...one more episode to go. I can't believe I have to wait until next week to find out what the verdict is...

B

birdman_

Scot Billy Connely s tracks across USA

BIGG stuff US! ..... MASSIVE TRAIN Stations ........ lollllllllLLLLLL

MassiVE Fkin EveryTHING. .. :D ..(is that &*^%&**^ LEGAL!!! :yoinks: (&*(^*& ).. LOLLLlll

...."wouldnt call the place 'WEE' Billy !! ...what ya on!? ..... LOLL :crazy: ........ :D

being sarcastiC
..Scottish! ..Wee HaggiS. lol