What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Death Coast from pipsweed. 5%+ washer. Doesn’t hurt that she throws down huge spears either.
135D9D3C-8DCB-4FD0-A1C7-C5AC007C275F.jpeg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
All in good time. Have you ever tried to have a floor anodized in titanium? Purple? Takes time…
tell me about it,the titanium guys i deal with take for fucking ever...but it's not called custom because they pulled it off a rack...that said,i ordered a ti seatpost with a brushed finish with a bronze color ano logo and he whipped it out in a couple days...that was fairly simple,the custom handlebars are taking some time

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers... cold front came through last night...chilly today...lots of errands to run today and regular garden chores...and of course as much trimming as i can knock out...and a couple more plants to harvest sunday...almost time for more medium too...