What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Malawi, Golden Tiger!!

Crap, I forgot these also, all 5 r Malawi, 2 r my 1st clones that got hit w phdown also, the other 3 r all trained differently(mainlined, scrog n lst) and I just have to say, I have had a few hobbies in my time and this ain't no hobby for me......it is pure joy and I kinda gather that what I feel move intangibly throughout me some early mornings, is what die hard religious people feel when they r touched for the first time.....honestly, it makes me queasy as hell periodically😇

Attachments

• IMG_1138.jpg
    IMG_1138.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_1176.jpg
    IMG_1176.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_1183.jpg
    IMG_1183.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_1180.jpg
    IMG_1180.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_1149.jpg
    IMG_1149.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 24

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Here a pic of the buds off what was left of my Malawi.....still yielded just under 1.25 zips and I'm still eating the part that got an old phdown accidental bathing which was .75 of a zip.....this been pulled, hung for 3 then into the jar which I realize is about 7 days to soon but didn't have humidifier set up and the arid climate round here can dry ur crop up overnight if u ain't careful. Oh n don't let them looks fool u, she will bitchslap the hell out of ya n find urself some kinda dummy land if u underestimate the body high she gave me n my buddy the first doobie we par took in😉

Very nice guy!

ttugamer

Yes I have almost a half oz left.

Curious what your thoughts are on the golden tiger after a good cure compared to some of the OG and Chem hybrids goin around. I'm in Colorado and everything has OG and chem in it and the stone seems to be the same no matter what strain I get. I'm looking into Malawi and some of her hybrids for something different to what I can get in the dispensaries but that still has some power to it

Bobbo4200

Veteran
I was gifted a few Ace crosses so I'll show them here too.
I started them a couple weeks ago probably.

Orange cup: Golden Tiger x Old Timer's Haze

Purple cup: Zamaldelica x Old Timer's Haze

Green cup: Malawi x Old Timer's Haze

I hope I get some nice females.

I always weary of crosses coming from folks who care solely on a new strain and not strength of said genetics.....I hope Tis not the case for u brother and I also hope u get some new, twisted versions of life’s medicine!!!

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
Curious what your thoughts are on the golden tiger after a good cure compared to some of the OG and Chem hybrids goin around. I'm in Colorado and everything has OG and chem in it and the stone seems to be the same no matter what strain I get. I'm looking into Malawi and some of her hybrids for something different to what I can get in the dispensaries but that still has some power to it

i would guess in the 'legal' states its tough to find a sativa... who wants to flower for 150days, when u can do a hybrid at 60days...

B

Bluemater

Hola Dubie :tiphat:

Love ya work! :thank you:

I am wondering if these two strains will out yield the heaviest yielding outdoor strain that I have seen so far which out yielded a blue dream, the blue dream came in at 12lb this one came In at 13lb? Assuming they are done in the same manner of course, same conditions.. These blue dreams, etc would have no doubt been started under cover early in the season possibly even with supplemental lighting.. I mean commercial Cali style.. From the looks of it the Golden Tiger is the heavier yielder of the two.. Do you think either of these two would surpass them in yield? If one compares how stacked the GT & Malawi's branches get compared to a blue dream one would expect them to yield over twice as much really if only they grew the same sized frame as a blue dream, etc.. I've seen the pic from Spain and a few much smaller outdoor grows of GT which were not as big obviously but I'm still really hoping.. Please tell me they do! :comfort:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran

Hi Bobbo4200,

Hope you are doing fine. How did the Oldtimer's Haze hybrids perform ?

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Welcome Bluemater,

If you are looking for high yielding sativas or sativa hybrids with appealing and refined terpenes with a commercial goal to grow in California then i would recommend you Zamaldelica fem, Guawi or Panama x Malawi limited edition, or sativa/indica hybrids like Malawi x PCK or Congo.

Please, feel free to start a new thread so this one stays on topic.