What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2.4kw CO OP SOG Adventure.

Illuminate

Keyboard Warrior
Veteran
Thanks for the kind words guys, been hard but it will get easier.

The train aint stopping.

JLan, sup bro nice to see ya drop in. Ive only ran one true Sog from cuts so far, and that was a real narrow leaf type. Miley#4 is more squat biker with a dominant top bud and would do well lollipoped under a 6. I mainly run a larger plant count for either selection or if i like it, rather than structure for production. I have some hashplant x afghan that i bet will be single cola dominant, hence good for sog...but those types dont seem to give cuts as quick so wouldnt be my first choice for sog. Miley#12 is more sour than og or cookies, presenting a best of both with fast veg and nice bag appeal plus the chemotype to back it up. She is getting a light to herself soon.

Jonny Lan

Thanks for the kind words guys, been hard but it will get easier.

The train aint stopping.

JLan, sup bro nice to see ya drop in. Ive only ran one true Sog from cuts so far, and that was a real narrow leaf type. Miley#4 is more squat biker with a dominant top bud and would do well lollipoped under a 6. I mainly run a larger plant count for either selection or if i like it, rather than structure for production. I have some hashplant x afghan that i bet will be single cola dominant, hence good for sog...but those types dont seem to give cuts as quick so wouldnt be my first choice for sog. Miley#12 is more sour than og or cookies, presenting a best of both with fast veg and nice bag appeal plus the chemotype to back it up. She is getting a light to herself soon.
wow dude thanks for the very informative response!

Bless
JL

Illuminate

Keyboard Warrior
Veteran
So i had to take a break, the summer heat fucked the expression on a lot of the chem4dd, the mileys responded best with the kushy types. I kept 2 of the c4dd, two of the mileys and maybe a third if it isnt grimdica, 2 space cake and 3 headbangers. Im debating re working betty without the afghan, using more congolese and a bit of ot haze. Hoping my germ rates are good but the plan is just to open pollinate and rogue only.

I still have a male head banger and a female josh d too, id like to make some fems by reversing josh d onto a whole bunch of girls.

TheBlaze

Wassup bro.

Have you seen Cannaventures stuff? 50% off now if you buy direct from his site. I grabbed some Arcata Ghost and 91 Skunk D. Check it out.

Illuminate

Keyboard Warrior
Veteran
Ill check em out, not really in the market for beans at the moment. My seeds are old now so should be looking at what i have while i have it.

Illuminate

Keyboard Warrior
Veteran
Going to go for 6 congo p.n x congo black x panama x colombian, 6 congo p.n x ot1 haze x panama x colombian, 6 betty kush and 3 asian betty aka random from the first page. See what pops, mean time im going to get some cuts rooted and sog all winter with the keepers from last run.

Illuminate

Keyboard Warrior
Veteran
Ive subbed the ot1 x for toms chunk x haze and x18. See if they pop.

Nice to be back and thanks for tuning in bru.

Illuminate

Keyboard Warrior
Veteran
Ive been smoking the chem4dd for a few months now and #9 has a mild flavour, number A has the most resin..so i am going to hit these 2 with the stinky head banger male. If dj says the female sets the smell and the male adds the sttength of smell, it should produce some nice combos of terps. About to take cuts of the candidates, x18, monkey haze f2 and new betty just hit the dirt yesterday.

Illuminate

Keyboard Warrior
Veteran
Its from verdant green, i was looking through my stash for beans to donate to the dansbuds fund last night though.

Im debating dropping a pack of deep chunk and haze from tom to round it off.

Illuminate

Keyboard Warrior
Veteran
Seeds round 2: tom hill haze, deep chunk, congo3 x deep chunk x x18, ace purple haze and pine tar kush. Wish me gibberelins see what comes up.

Illuminate

Keyboard Warrior
Veteran
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Illuminate

Keyboard Warrior
Veteran
So i found some girls to get down with, chacos diesel, chem d, cookies s1 from chimera and purple kush from my younger days. Thanks to the guys keeping those round and bieng top dudes.

picture.php

^^ purple kush