What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Vegamatrix line and o.g. Tea is awesome!!!

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I don't ever top. I selectively prune fan leaves to expose top internodes it slows down the center colas and speeds up the side ones. I also trim off the side branches that are losing the race to the top so to speak. I then trim up the under brush, and leave only internodes in the ideal light ranges.

I also made the switch to vegamatrix this run. In the past I used general three part in ebb n flo w/ hydroton for 10+ years. Then switched to H&g in coco for a couple years.. Now Im giving the vegamatrix w/ super coco a whirl. I have nothing bad to say about this product it actually surprised me how well it works. The verdict is still out? The smoke report will be the deciding factor..

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
WTF!!!!!!!!!! Did you get possessed by tree goddess thing in Avatar after the marines bulldozered her down???

I have never seen your work look so good, and I love the full room shots. You aren't just playing armature photographer with tiny buds. The 32 day cookie crystal is jaw dropping.

Great to see things smashing!!!!

I call dibs on trim!

:joint:

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks very much dude. That means the most coming from you because you have smoked all my previous best work, and helped me more than I deserved, and made it possible for me to get to this point.

I have discovered that Daily attention for each lady becomes much easier with less system to maintain. It's very hard to burn with veganics, just keep that ph 6.4 to 7. Getting each strain dialed with the new nutrient line has been fairly easy I must say. Soil is easy with smart pots. Soil cuts down on electricity and heat out put of your room. It's easier to move them. It's easier to give each one a custom feeding. It's easier to stake them. Of course there are disadvantages because soil will build up. Sometimes we donate ours to a community garden program. They grow food and flowers in my old organic plus Aptus soil to feed homeless people and plant flowers everywhere. Sometimes we reuse it and make a super soil. The lemon and orange trees in the back yard love it too.

The sea of green room with the red floor is chocolate hash berry and sfv og.

Here is some room shots after staking up a lot of the girls earlier. Those cookies are all about 5'5" to 5' 10". Also another shot of that chemdawg cola I like so much. It smells amazing. Like take a jar and make it part sour skunk, part og kush, and mix it with a trix cereal.

Last edited:

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here is an sfv og at day 30 something. The next pic is the tall cookies in the studio room with the chemdawg. It's like ten days behind the chemdawg. Looks very similar in nug and leaf structure to the sfv og.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here is a massive mendo cookies cola. Its the size of a 20 ounce coke bottle at day almost 40. I took 18 clones of her and that chemdawg. It's that super frosty stuff you liked. You're welcome all our cuts anytime.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ty. No, but I'm pretty sure you can get some of them there. Some are cuts out of Mendocino.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts