What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Vegamatrix line and o.g. Tea is awesome!!!

Team Microbe

Veteran
Cool, That temp will be key in keeping your pH from swinging too high too fast. Can't wait to see you rock this stuff.

Soil is unlike hydro, it regulates pH on it's own since we feed the soil and not the plant directly. I assume next you may ask when do you need to flush? :laughing:

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Kushman is banking on this right now, prolly sending his entire family through college as we speak!

You can cut 50% input costs while improving quality with LOS, Kushman is a quack and has no idea what he's talking about for the most part. Your plants look beautiful, and sadly that's enough to sell some people but the test is in the smoke.. I hope Weird isn't right about that but you'll have to be the judge yourself.

A good book that I'd like to recommend is Teaming With Microbes, it'll make you look at Kyle like he's on crack and trying to sell you something you don't need. There's a market for everything, and there will always be guys like Kyle profiting from people who don't need to be throwing their money away like that. He should get those teeth fixed with that money and stop selling people water...

Thank you for complimenting our plants. My plants taste as good as they look too. I make sure of that. I'm just following kushman's feeding charts. They really make it simple. In 14 years of growing experience this has been one of the most enjoyable methods and nutrients lines. My roots systems expand at an absurd rate and they are perfect white. I really like the prime zyme too.

Kushman is not a quack in my opinion. He bred my favorite strain lvpk which is the mother to a really nice cross a few friends of mine made. Kushman is a great grower too. A valuable member to the cannabis community.

Team Microbe

Veteran
Thank you for complimenting our plants. My plants taste as good as they look too. I make sure of that. I'm just following kushman's feeding charts. They really make it simple. In 14 years of growing experience this has been one of the most enjoyable methods and nutrients lines. My roots systems expand at an absurd rate and they are perfect white. I really like the prime zyme too.

Kushman is not a quack in my opinion. He bred my favorite strain lvpk which is the mother to a really nice cross a few friends of mine made. Kushman is a great grower too. A valuable member to the cannabis community.

Tell that to any organic guru on here and they'll chuckle in your face, he's no better than guys like The Rev and Subcool. Money is on his mind, and his methods aren't logical. Just another bottled nutrient company raping the good growers of this community IMO. You can grow pearly white roots in a synthetic environment as well, it doesn't necessarily mean the plants have immunity what so ever. If we're not bio-mimicking then we're falling into the wrong direction when trying to sow plants.

Team Microbe

Veteran
Real growing takes real studying, hard work and learning experiences. Many take this as insult to their ego but some take it as a spark to their curiosity; and dig deeper into the world of microbiology. Which path with you take?

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
No offense taken bro. I'm having better results with this line than I have had with
-mills
-gh
-advanced nutrients
-botanicare
-homemade super soils and living soils (for peppers mostly)

Believe me I scoffed at organics and veganics. I could careless about vegans. I grew hydro for 13 years before I bothered with soil on a larger scale. I'm using the stuff because of the results I have seen vs other results. If you have some suggestions and links for me to read please post them I'm all about expanding my knowledge.

Also I love tga subcool. I grow jillybean. I don't think any of these breeders are quacks. I have talked to most of them since before icmag ever existed and they taught me all kinds of shit about growing. I learned tons from these guys. Next I'll hear you bashing on my favorite over all breeder bog. Lol

Seriously though post up some links about your organics. I would love to read it.

whiteberrieS

Veteran
Told myself I wasnt gonna post this anymore but...

picture.php
@ the Lineup, Method, All of it! :lurk::tiphat:

Team Microbe

Veteran
No offense taken bro. I'm having better results with this line than I have had with
-mills
-gh
-advanced nutrients
-botanicare
-homemade super soils and living soils (for peppers mostly)

Believe me I scoffed at organics and veganics. I could careless about vegans. I grew hydro for 13 years before I bothered with soil on a larger scale. I'm using the stuff because of the results I have seen vs other results. If you have some suggestions and links for me to read please post them I'm all about expanding my knowledge.

Also I love tga subcool. I grow jillybean. I don't think any of these breeders are quacks. I have talked to most of them since before icmag ever existed and they taught me all kinds of shit about growing. I learned tons from these guys. Next I'll hear you bashing on my favorite over all breeder bog. Lol

Seriously though post up some links about your organics. I would love to read it.

It's all good man, different strokes for different folks. I do this to open people's eyes up to the possibility of achieving full genetic potential and putting nature back in charge. I've never seen healthier plants in my life, so I preach this practice like it's my job because I wish someone came along and told me which direction to go 10 years ago when I was building ebb and flow tables instead of burying my face in a book or two and learning how the actual system works as a whole. It's like a light bulb that goes off, once you see it you don't look at bottles the same and they actually start to look very much like anything else that's marketed for profit in this country. The only thing that's different here is that we don't actually need them to achieve peak health in agriculture. We never had them back in the day, and farms were healthier along with people since we weren't ingesting all the chemicals they grow crops with today.

With living soil the quality of humus is everything, and there are many more factors at play that can make things go south if you don't stay on top of them.

Don't get me wrong, Subcool is a great guy and I'd burn one down with him any day. All I'm saying is they lack a lot of knowledge when it comes to growing in soil. He brings many growers into the beginning of the soil life so I can't hate really, I bought his bagged soil at one point I'll admit. Then I mixed my own soil and the results blew TGA's mix out of the water, it opened up a whole new world for me. You can do it too, this thread clearly proves you know what youre doing and have real potential, that's the main reason I put time into these comments. It's like watching someone put together a puzzle and they're missing that corner piece to complete it; living soil is your only missing piece. Everything else is on point my man.

Some sources that taught me a LOT are:

www.microbeorganics.com
www.buildasoil.com (the blog section is gold)

Microbe Man (on this site)
Mountain Organics (on grasscity.com)

and the books Teaming with Microbes, and One Straw Revolution

I actually just started a thread for this year's indoor if you wanna go take a look at the results of these practices

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=296052

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
One thing we are doing is making a bulk of super living soil starting with the veganic line. By next spring the stuff will be incredible. I do understand that all the stuff is over priced, but it's ok. It makes my life easy because he dialed everything for most strains. Most of the ingredients can be bought at mbferts online for pennies on the dollar.

Thanks for the links. I went to your thread and it's pretty awesome. I'll get reading and learning, and have fun too.

Team Microbe

Veteran
I hear ya, that mix is going to be bomb.com I'll bet.

There's nothing wrong with something that makes life a little easier either, I don't blame you for a second. Just wanted to provide a potential door for you to walk through one day, that's all. I'll be pulling up a chair for this run as well, things are going smooth over here!

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dialing the vega matrix in for our rooms so the girls arnt perfect, but they are god damn close. Loving this grow. Here is the room and some chem dawg on day 27

Last edited:

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here is a cuts of cookies the tall ones are only on day 20 the short ones with the close ups are day 27. One thing we are having to do is add more potassium and cal mag to the mix. Also more carbs. We use molasses. Those cookies plants are almost 6 feet tall. Everybody is in ten gallon pots. Root systems are amazing still

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ty. It takes the work of the whole collective. I am just one member of an excellent team. Right now we are doing 12 hours days to dial these and give each individual plant a lot of attention. It takes diligence and hard work.