What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bho Disasters (PLEASE READ!)

Hashmasta-Kut

honey oil addict
Veteran
I have read a lot about this and I have decided not to even consider it. I am fairly accident prone because of hyperactivity and I/m 65. But I just can't slow down enough to be careful so this type of thing is a no go. But the final product looks nice for sure.
Good post to have on the forum.

I started open blasting ten years before this thread started, and stopped about 1.5 years after it started, just because heat press extraction method became known, and switched over. So luckily I never had this thread to sway me :D

QWET is also an affordable , healthiier alternative that can safely be done indoors (being careful, not having open flame nearby and in a welll vntilated space) if going outdoors is not an option and you don' want to invest in a rosin press.