What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Project Zazen

Cann

glad to have you back sir!

:party:

things feel empty round here without ya.

and thanks for the info...i just got finished applying a barley tea, time to soak some more seeds and try out the new method! also very good to know as a homebrewer....

awesome stuff as usual :)

B

BlueJayWay

Gonna read that a couple times - using 'fresh' sprouted seeds in a purée was discussed last year sometime, good to see the research on that....and good to see you stop in CC!

Gascanastan

Gone but NOT forgotten...
Veteran
Yet more BO x NLH......grown utilizing the barley seed teas. Not that it matters a whole bunch but I used the Nile black,Tibetan purple,and standard organic sprouting barley on these... I did notice that the ancient grains do not have the hybrid vigor the standard barley does,but the nutrient profile is higher in the darker grains.

picture.php

picture.php

O

Old_Headbanger

Good lawwwd! Really impressive plants, gas. People are gonna be drooling for these beans for sure.

Neo 420

Veteran
WELCOME BACK COOTZ!! Nice to see you posting again!!

Gas

Outstanding job on bringing the old skool to the new skool. Lets watch the flower unveil!! (pun intended)

ClackamasCootz

Expired
Veteran
Gascan

I'm still holding out for an autoflower or feminized version of TO or BO, damnit!

I've been assembling the necessary equipment and so far I have 2 shop-lights, a 6-pack of LED flashlights from Walmart, etc. so I'm ready to hump & jump once they're ready for release.

Could be a real hoot running such a test!

CC

Last edited:

Gascanastan

Gone but NOT forgotten...
Veteran
Gascan

I'm still holding out for an autoflower or feminized version of TO or BO, damnit!

I've been assembling the necessary equipment and so far I have 2 stoplights, a 6-pack of LED flashlights from Walmart, etc. so I'm ready to hump & jump once they're ready for release.

Could be a real hoot running such a test!

CC

I know...I know...I can hardly contain my boner. I've got to get into Wally World and check out the garden section for sure...there's proly a good reversal agent on the shelves in there...I can smell it!

...hhmmm just thinking how in the hell can I get an 'auto-flower' version of TO.......cross it with an Alaskan TF..or maybe even a ditch-weed ruderalis....don't need potency when you have buds that are on 'auto-dank'.

Make sure you use the 'Green' light for veg...and the 'Red' light for flowering...spectrum stuff. .....the yellow is for slowing down or slipping through by the seat of your pants..

D

dogfishheadie

I'd do durdy things to get myself ahold of those beans, seriously awesome things in the works there gas. welcome back coots and much much appreciation for the effort put forth to keep those little guys alive all those years, some of those date past me being a twinkle in my fathers eye.

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
Holy shit. Seeing genes so close to BOEL stock just made me cum a bit in my pants... Much respect. Keep the love alive.

B

BlueJayWay

Dr. Robert Faust (BioAg) has described Fulvic acid as a catalyst for catalysts as it assists in enzyme reactions

Enzymes are catalysts as we know so I began doing the weekly dose of Fulvic acid in conjunction with the SST application.

Give that one a try for a couple of weeks and see what you think about the results...

How about 8 months? :D Love it - 'you da man cootz'

SST - why didn't i think of that abreviation lol, perfect and 'duh'

Latest posts

Latest posts