What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

UK Outdoor 2013

B

buddymate

Some are drying,some are ready for this weekends chop,some need a few more weeks,but it will soon be the games final whistle :ying:
picture.php
picture.php

wotamess

holy fucking shitbags guys????? AMAZING!!

Kalbhairav - That's a tidy not-so-little grow you've got there... really inspiring mate

The picture below is AMAZING. close on the best bud pic I've ever seen outdoor UK produce... and early love potion just sounds phenomenal. Well done Harold!!

attachment.php

EDIT*- i've nominated that for POTM

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=6004030#post6004030

Buddymate... wow, guy... wow.

in other news, i have just received and amazing parcel of heavily seeded buds of an automatic nature.

they're from a seed grow of autos I did a few years ago, which was running low, so i shipped off the remainder of the auto indica (courtesy of the legendary Zedhead) x auto MTF (courtesy of the legendary ch@ppers) and straight auto MTF off to a good friend here, and have now a bounty of MTF male crossed to auto indi x auto MTF seeds, and more straight MTF x MTF on 2 different pheno females' seeds. LOADS ;)

the potency is acceptable as usual, actually a really happy place, just not quite as deep down as regular. But i hit it quite hard a few nights ago and i was battered!

amazing season here folks. I'm jealous as HELL of all your grows and willingly accept gifts of sympathy :D *cheeky git smiley*

:smoweed:

:yes:

-wam-

wotamess

Sorry for being spammy, but...

Buddymate - Please take us through your plot prep? as i understand it there's no watering etc. just checks, right? do you prep the plots hard? loads of digging? soil amendments? water crystals? etc etc etc... those plots are epic, dude. But i'm quite sure you're aware!!

awesome

:yes:

-wam-

harold

thanks wotamess, ive never been nominated for picture of the month before :)
Unfortunately the clone from that plant didn't root but I still have my f2's to sort through :)

B

buddymate

I will answer your question later WAM,I just got in for a bite to eat and a slurp of tea,been out trimming all day,havent made a dent in the crop yet but slowly,slowly getting there I guess :tiphat:
picture.php
picture.php

Swamp Thang

Veteran
That is what I call a bushell-basketfull of buds. Dang, that one box of nugs would keep a moderate smoker high for at least a year.

Buddymate you got the green thumb fer sure, and your rich reward is well earned with all the labor that went into the grow.

By the way, how does that trimmer machine work? Is it a device that is sold for some other purpose, but which you have adapted to trim weed buds, it in fact a machine designed and sold especially for weed harvests ? Enquiring minds want to know he he.

B

buddymate

Thanks green :tiphat:
Swamp google Spinpro,its a hand-cranked apparatus specifically for trimming bud good bit of kit mate :tiphat:
Pic shows my mate,he is 6 foot 2 or six foot 3,big guy :tiphat:
picture.php

Swamp Thang

Veteran
Jeepers. Them are TREES, BuddyMate, and those buds are seriously huge. That garden must absolutely reek by now.

Looking up the SpinPro now, not that I've ever grown enough to need one so far though ha ha

thepureskunk

yo!!

yo!!

Buddymate you are a legend... Fantastic work. Just shows if you put in the effort then you shall be rewarded. Thanks also for all the great pics, you deserve your karma :)

Hey WAM its alright to name me. Thanks so much for the auto seeds and I'm glad you are happy with the smoke. I agree its nothing to strong but i really like the auto indica smoke as im such a lightweight lol. I've given most to friends for free as long as i get the seeds back!

I do have a indoor strain plant outdoors that needs a couple more weeks at least...I really hope the weather stays nice as it does look promising. Although in hindsight I wish I did something from esben instead but was too late to change plans.

I do have pics to post but need to sort them out and get on the laptop so will do that one day lol, just mega busy :(

Great stuff Harold and everyone else, its great to see this thread still rocking. For tgose that don't know it was started in 2002 on the now lost overgrow site... happy days :)

Peace, love and respect, TPS

B

buddymate

Been out trimming :ying:
Was it 2002 TPS?Where has the time gone mate,its flown by :tumbleweed:
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

I

imajestic

nice field u got there buddy, you planted seeds directly in soil ?

leepy

:groupwave::groupwave::groupwave: mucka what can i say thats not already been said i don my hat to ya bro 10/10 a fucking stirling job mucka
:dance013::dance013::dance013:

Latest posts

Latest posts