What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

blueberry

G

growhigh1233

picture.php
picture.php

a place for pics blueberry related ........ this is my 2011 bulletproof blue fully flushed ............ shes the.best overall plant i have

Reactions: LG/

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice lookin gal!

Im hoping for some nice colors like that from the M.E. Blueberry seedlings I recently started. They're barely starting to show their lady/man parts.

G

growhigh1233

Nice lookin gal!

Im hoping for some nice colors like that from the M.E. Blueberry seedlings I recently started. They're barely starting to show their lady/man parts.

yeah the color comes on late ,blue with tints of red ... good luck with your blueberrys, im hopeing to find another worthy blueberry pheno myself and let some pollen fly............... not easy to find tho

G

growhigh1233

Is that djs berry girl...
naa its dp's ............. grown 80 of there regular seeds, and only found this 1 special keeper.... a short sweet plant with decent yeild and euphoric inspiring high... with justttt enough body

G

growhigh1233

It is DJ's then. :D
Sounds nice!

FYI, Classic Seeds has a strain called 'Bulletproof'.

oh yes, they all come from the originator dj

bulletproof's just my own pet name dew so her been so stable and stout, shes a dp blueberry reg, 2011 vintage :biggrin:

Last edited:
G

growhigh1233

That is an exceptional BB.

yeah shes a beauty, grown 80 dp'd n over 30 dj short n shes the only one still alive, i have some seeds of her crossed to d'js grape krush........... aint had time to grow any yet tho

resinlover

blueberry

so have you found the true sweet blueberry, because what dp is selling now is nothing more than blue velvet as blueberry, if you haven't grown real blueberry, you would never know the difference, and if so, would u happen to have some extra?:tiphat:

T

Terps

Nice looking blueberry! hats off for going through 80 beans to find that one special gal. I went through a pack of DP bb fems and found some lovely plants but they didnt hold the flavour after being dried unfortunately. I've got 9 blue lotus from bodhi on the go atm in the hope to find a proper plant worthy to call blueberry.

Latest posts

Latest posts