What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sativa Trees

MisterObscure

Hello all!

A quick story even though none of thes pics will be of chem.

I've been on a search for this 91 chem for a long time lol. It was light and fluffy; resembled a beady sativa and the high was crystal clear man. Fresh squeezed lemons. I consistently had gotten flowers 2008/2009. Grower disappeared on me and started raving EDC lol. To each their own but he coulda at least given me a cut before he abandoned her.

rczRkiW

Some pics of my project I will be sharing are of a 100% sativa. I had mainlined the chosen mother plant and went to move her one morning… One of the ties pulled and snapped the stalk straight down the middle. Cut off all her branches and mothered the strongest one back out for myself and gave a couple to friends that kept asking so I guess it worked out… This plant has been survived more times than I care to account 4 but shes' still here. I now keep backups cuts so no more mishaps lol.

https://imgur.com/rczRkiW