What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Day 28 in flower with some problem

Jbay

Hi guys I'm day 28 into flower

Seeing some issues

I'm running organics alive nutrient range in sunshine 4 soil

No ec as the nutrient is organic and doesn't contain salts but I'm feeding at ph6

Attachments

• 20201105_133407.jpg
    20201105_133407.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 29
  • 20201105_133401.jpg
    20201105_133401.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 31

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
I'd say potassium (K) deficiency. Does the nute range you are using says what elements it contain and in what quantity? Does it have enaugh K? Are you feeding enaugh?

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Those nutrients are extremely slow and best used outdoors in the living soil as a top dressing. Are you using V-PK Granular 0-5-5 Slow Release? It appears your plants have a nutrient deficiency from not having enough nutrients available.

What I would do after a regular watering is wait about an hour and then pour about 500 ml of distilled water on top of wet soil and catch it on the bottom. Check the EC and pH of the discharge. If you do that in the beginning and throughout the grow you will know what you have in the way of quantity nutrients and stable pH. .

I can still check EC of the dis-charge or run off with EC meter and watch for low EC. Organic dis-charge will still show electricity or conductivity and can be useful with ionic and covalent bond recognition. The individual nutrient can't be detected, but the whole group can be measured. Commercial grows use them daily.

Jbay

Hey bro appreciate the help

Should I just up the vpk or should I give then a flush and then feed

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
I wouldn't flush if you are already lacking nutrients. I really can't tell you to add nutrients without knowing all the factors of your soil. That would be irresponsible because I could damage your plants. I recommend you using your pocket meters to know as much as you can about the conductivity and the pH of the soil. Also use only pure water without anything in it, except a little cal-mag. (80 to 120) ppm range. That will help your plants a lot.

Latest posts

Latest posts