What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Charlotte "WEB" Dies from COVID

shaggyballs

Veteran
Rip little angel!
That would be true. She died of a covid19 related illness. She took a seizure during her convalescence, that was too much for her little frail body. I doubt that she was receiving her RSO while she was sick. Therefore, that could have been a mitigating factor as well.

Well maybe not.
The film says it was a seizure not covid.
Doctors have been told and found to be putting improper info on death certificates.
Don't wanna clog up the girls thread though.....

Itsmychoice

ICMag Donor
Rest easy sweet angel. She certainly opened a lot of eyes and her and her family changed the world for the better.

I'mback

Comfortably numb!
Yes it was a seizure. OTOH she also had covid. You do the math.

All that being said and done. Although cannabis GREATLY reduced the amount of seizures Charlotte had on a weekly basis, compared to prior her using CBD, any one of those seizures could have been fatal.

Bottom line she had pre-existing conditions, when she contracted covid. What came 1st the chicken or the egg.

I guess the Q to ask is how many have passed from covid and didn't get reported because they died of something else, but were still nonetheless infected. I believe those numbers to be significant, not significant as large numbers but, significant for data purposes.

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
There isn't any doubt the contributions Charlotte has made. I will be forever grateful ! My wife has two types of cancer, the pharmaceutical industry has profited greatly from her. Don't be jealous of the Stanley brothers. I would love to have the same opportunity to help people on that scale.

Every legal grower in the industry is growing for a profit. ICMAG couldn't be sustained without a profit. My State wouldn't have medical marijuana if it weren't for Charlotte's story. Instead of doing good in my State. Our representatives have worked tirelessly to monopolize the cannabis industry.

People like me that risk freedom to help just a few people. Having to watch from a viewpoint of thier sobering greed. While our legislators prosecute their competition. That is the shame.

To Charlotte's family, my deepest sympathies and thanks. Through the heart gripping story and beautiful life of your daughter. Countless numbers of people will be helped. Research will be done, scoundrels will profit from it on a large scale.

More and more private growers will enjoy this beautiful art of growing cannabis. We all wake up everyday, and make choices. We all have to pursue the mighty dollar to get through life.

It's what you do with your dollars that determines your legacy. Leed by example, you will always be the minority. My State and many others will persecute your good intentions. In the end we're all

Charlotte's!!!

Peace farmerlion

Last edited:

I'mback

Comfortably numb!
I had a tear in my eye when they played Gupta's clip where he had a hard time maintaining his composure. She & the Stanley brothers are and will be known as pioneers. Personally IDGARA what guerillas think!