What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

People are vaping THC. Lung injuries being reported nationwide. Why is the CDC stayin

robotwithdreams

Veteran
^ Maybe capsules, either decarbed or in oil if kidney issues are prevalent.

Years ago, a practitioner for MMJ told me to use hot tea temperature in bong. It helps vasodilate vs. people that put in ice cubes in their bong causing vasorestriction. That's the closest I'll come to vaping....hot water (not boiling).

Similar to what Bud Green said, steam.

Wouldn’t the decarbed oil in capsule still function as edible?
I was initially even thinking of trying just straight fresh concentrate that has not been decarbed, with most of the thca in tact. Thca is supposed to be anti inflammatory. This way she wont be high all the time. But again worried about kidneys.
I finally got her to try flowers through vape. Sadly its just not giving her enough pain relief. She wont touch a bong or a joint. It took me forever to get her to even try a flower vaporizer. Which she actually likes, atleast takes the mind off of the pain momentarily.

Edit : i was remembering incorrectly, it seems maybe the edibles will be fine for someone with kidney issues, but not smoked cannabis. Im going to read up a bit.

Last edited:

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
I noted how the Vit E acetate thing, with the permanent lung damage, went by the wayside in the corporate media, as the economy was failing and WuFlu was brought out. WuFlu being a lung ailment. Media kinda ignored the connection, and people fell for it.

Ole drew breathed a sigh of relief...

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
You are an idiot troll. I have snow skiid, water skiid, rode dirt bikes.. all high on pot. Go away, we have enough BS floating around.