What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

wanna see my pp????

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
Next cycle vegging so its ready to go in as soon as whats flushing is dry. Then after this next cycle pp gets a break. Itll be gg4xfire cookies and gsc forum up in the trays.

Lovely buds!!! Like the string work! You're giving me more ideas...;) remember talkin to me? Well, I got bad news about my girls. I'll post about it. Subject: Is this Root Rot??? Hydroponic grow...

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
Ya the string works to hold up the buds on the outside. They get heavy and sag so since im using vertizontal reflectors that require assembly. I just use the present nuts and bolts with some cotton string.

DJXX

Veteran
your stuff looks fire.....was afraid to peek in here per the title...lol..DJXX

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
Lol its funny when i say it to women and there like ewww no, but tjen they see my pp and they love it lol but thanks for checking in.

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
Got a final weight for this cycle. 28 oz 7 g.(791g) From 27 1 to 1.5 ft tall plants under 1 1000. = .79 gpw. Pics to come tonight.

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
Also next cycle ready to go in tomorrow. Little ones in front are gg4 x fc and fourms for the cycle after next. That way there's plenty of veg time.

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
As of 11/16 new run of pp in the flower room. This will be the last run of pp for a little bit as i wanna give the gg4x firecookies a run in hydro next. The 23 Gg4xfc in the clone tray now will have a 50 to 70 day veg and will have 2 gsc forums mixed in the tray as well.

subrovka

Love to taste ur pp it looks delish! Doesn't it have its own name beings it's a cross of pp?

There is a strain called Purple Paralysis from Cream of the Crop Seeds which is Power Plant X Lavender.
I had one free seed of it and obtained a keeper which finishes in 40-45 days, is a massive yielder and tastes great..it´s an amazing cross but my pheno doesn´t purple so i just call her "para" or "pp" like @sturgeongeneral (btw, your pp looks truly amazing :biggrin:)

(..picture of my pp:
http://en.**********.eu/pics/galeri...ds/Purple_Paralysis/06011611528048104_big.jpg)