What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

T.H. Seeds Hog Strain Review

ganjalf

fjällhöga said:
looking not very dense for an kush/affy cross .-
but the nug on the pic are for sure good 25 g , love the dealer´s cup ;) ...
toking now on a 4.2mm Zumo :tongue:

Hej Fjällhöga,

helsningar från Norge;)

Dry weight is about 30 grams. This lady can yield 1 gpw even with underperforming ventilation...

Only popped half the pack, and got 2 girls. Both are potent, and have a nice happy/stoned high. It's clear they are NOT the hogsbreath pheno. They just smell/taste too nice :D

Beetlepumpr

Ran some TH seeds Hog 130.00 bucks. It also had the christmas tree shape, not too bad of a smoke. It had a peppery after taste,kinda hashy. Not super strong but good non th e less. Popped two seeds and got one good mom. Was'nt a great yieder like the pics, but not bad. In my opinion, the hog that won and the hog's that are sold are of a different creature. I have not seen anyone tell of finding the "pheno" from th seeds seed stocks. I hate advertizing, gotta get word of mouth. Good smoke but 130.00 worth ,not. I might go 45-50 bucks. Maybe 60. I just crossed Sour D X Hog , let's see what this does.

G

I thought the HOG was originally a indica from Tennessee. Thought I read this some where.

Mampi

I had some HOG from a mate, taste was sweet'ish'. Smell is sweet hashy... was OK but there are far better strains out there... Would make a half decent commercial strain though. The example I had was light in color and had a good layer of resin.

Personally, I prefered my Shiva Skunk (NL x Skunk) from Sensi seeds, and paying $130 for a 'half decent' strain is'nt on!

I'm suprised that the dude with medman's cut did'nt cross that large yielding biyatch to something with a lil mo kick :wink: get that flowering time down and add a lil punch :D

HOG dried buds

I also had some problems with thseeds stock- sage & sours... they all went mutant, luckily 3 made it through and 2 turned out to be girls which I gave to a mate because they got too big there are still in bloom, but to be fair are smelling very nice, but the bloom time looks like it's gonna be loooooooong!

CiaO!

TAKS

i had the hog from th seeds and it was a producer , the top was the size of a baseball ,''width'', and was 32 grams dry ,and i mean extra dry..

SCF

Bong Smoking News Hound
Veteran
so on a scale of 1 to 10. whats the potencey factor.. medical use of this strain?

Im currently flowering out some from a club cut! Im hoping its good as they say it is.

meduser180056

I had two different phenos of HOG as clones that I got from a local club. One was tall and kinda lanky. Good yield/density, but not enough in the potency department. The other one was more bushy and produced more potent/crystally nugs. The good one had nugs very similiar to mampis pics. The other one had a darker look to it. Supposedly one of those cuts from BPG is the Hogsbreath pheno. It's probably the lighter one that's more bushy.

Overall I'd have to say this strain doesn't live up to they hype. Not really a keeper IMO. Even the good pheno I had I wouldn't run again.

glock23

one in the chamber
Veteran
I've heard a lot of similar reports about THSeeds strains. The only good thing I can say about them is that they hire some really nice people at their store in the 'Dam. Some Italian kid bought a glass pipe and dropped it right after he bought it, and they gave him another one. They were very polite and friendly too. Can't say the same for the Nirvana shop...then again, I was really stoned and staring into space a lot..haha...but the lady there definitely could've been nicer.

DOGIDOG

The Medicine man is one big paranoic lier ,he talk to much
about th seeds and giwe reports of strains giwing them all 10 on overgrov
strainbase.
Making strains that he grow best on the world
Many people buy hog becaouse he make holy grail of that strain.
Talking much sheet
Hog is bad product owerhiped by th seeds and judges from cup he won
This strain do not desirve to go to cup anyway and there are 100 better strains out there........
If you want hogsbreath pheno you go and spend 1000$ for 5 packs
and if you find it there you be hapy.

G

believe the hype

believe the hype

found one great female outta 6 girls. buttloads of crystals, great yield and great high. not as long lasting high as i woulda liked but it's a keeper in my stable (til some better biatch knocks her out the box)

Latest posts

Latest posts