What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Trainwreck genetics?

Sport Farmer

Veteran
Ive been smoking trainwreck for the last 2 years. Straight from the grower who lives right near arcada. Very potent herbs. Although I'm a bit burnt on it myself. The taste and smell is outstanding. The bags totally reek of an unmistakable lemon/skunk/citrus/spicey thing... The smoke goes straight to the head. The kind thats gives your forehead the sweats after a nice solid hit. Not much of a body high to it really. Just a straight head throbbing, mind numbing high.

A great strain indeed! Very stoney stuff. It will stone even the hardest of smokers..

Some Fresh Trainwreck

Last edited:
G

Sport Farmer said:
Ive been smoking trainwreck for the last 2 years. Straight from the grower who lives right near arcada. Very potent herbs. Although I'm a bit burnt on it myself. The taste and smell is outstanding. The bags totally reek of an unmistakable lemon/skunk/citrus/spicey thing... The smoke goes straight to the head. The kind thats gives your forehead the sweats after a nice solid hit. Not much of a body high to it really. Just a straight head throbbing, mind numbing high.

A great strain indeed! Very stoney stuff. It will stone even the hardest of smokers..

Some Fresh Trainwreck

Not my experience. Cured nugs from 42-60 days are couchlock and hour after smokin, those closer to 70 days are more of a balance of the two. 2-3 tokes set me right for watchin the tube and casual convo - a full bowl or J and I wouldn't get caught near the car, even if I could make the walk to it. If I could remember where it was. Then start all over because I can't remember where the keys are..........oh well, one more bowl and glued to the couch until I level off enough for bed.

Migraines and muscle pains are history, nerve signals slow and nerve endings numb. But the mind is cruising through vaults of trivia and humor, you just don't feel like getting up to write anything down. Surprisingly no paranoia, even tho your site is fringe halucinary (periferral vision flashing colors). I'm constantly catching color-flash shadows on the edge of vision and looking around to see wtf it was you saw flash by. Then hyperventilate laughing about it so hard and long.

The main component of the experience is the lag from thought to action, even typing becomes an unfamiliar thing, your mind moves on and your fingers linger - walking is a challenge if it doesn't have your complete attention, things jump out and hit you (who put that there?). I spend more time admiring everyday crap and fascinated by the beauty in everything, and catching up on old friendships that were neglected way too long.

Peace.

G

indeed!

best damn smoke report ive read in some time, 1toke
u should copy that over to the smokey reports forum some day
:bongsmi: enjoy the funky fruits of yer labor, toke
edit: sweet glass too ;)

Last edited:
G

I smoked some TW this morning and I usually dont listen to people when they talk shit about what kind of weed they got..but this guy is a med user and has been growing for like 30+ years so I trust him...long story short I took 2 hits and forgot to take a 3rd.. He offered me some clones and after reading this thread I think that might be my next crop...thanks for the info.. :woohoo:

monkey5

Veteran
wrecked, the trainwreck from rm is the arcata cut rms seeds are selfed, so the male was the arcata cut reversed...all female seeds....hence the $200. ....you get all females... i have some of bgs arcata trainwreckX pure thai male should be yummy check out ms. greatfuls pics in the search oriental express....i am looking forward to those....monkey5

moth

My Trainwreck

My Trainwreck

Friends Here are a few shots of my Trainwreck just placed into flowering.
I plan on gifting a few clones, as i was gifted this one.

Wrecked

Sweet looking bushes moth got a few getting big myself.... That explains where the male came from monkey thanks for enlightening me.... Good luck with the trainwreck x thai grow... I will be growing some casey jones the OE x sdv3 as i ordered a pack to tack onto another trainwreck hybrid for my collection.... PeAcE :wave: maybe i will get some pics up here of some fresh trainwreck i just harvested in a few days...

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Hiya moth! :wave:
Nice, very nice. Good height on them before the flip, you're gonna get WRECKED! Congratulations, you have some nice specimens there!

G

growit1234

I love the trainwreck or at least what I was told was the trainwreck.

Everytime I find some trainwreck it looks different, but alway smells and tasted the same.

I love it

Delicious

moth

Trainwrecks ready for smoke

Trainwrecks ready for smoke

Friends Thanks for the Vibes.
I don't mean to hijack this thread and Hope I am not.
Here is some Gifted Arcata cuts of TW

Smoke Divine
lemon Fuel
very Speedy as Ipulled them at 55 days.

Also shown TRCs Maryjane about to cut

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
yowza Moth - you got the trainwreck girls whipped into shape. Really frosty at 55d. Hmmmm, now ya got me droolin for that lemon diesel taste... :joint: :yummy: :yes:

mark6699331

For all the newbies out there- Arcata is spelled with a "T" and not a "D' (arcata not arcada). FYI- E and DR Jay were good friends. And finally- "E" is and was credible and correct. I KNOW for a fact! Long live the wreck!

mark

G

hello there..
here is my arcata trainwreck, 27days vegg with about 30 more go before 12/12....

dead center.....
peace...

Last edited:

MK-Ultra

Jaws thats some nice plants, i grew out Trainwreck but it was S1's from CW a Good breeder there made those and sold them on auction. Some of the Stickiest/Crystal covered buds, extremely piney tasting and smelling spicey/kinda fuel and were very very crystal covered and you couldn;t touch it without youre finger's sticking together. i had 2 packs, gave 1 pack away to a friend in CALI to grow out, lost contact so don't know how they tunred out. but i LOVED mine. I know one thing i would love to have Some Trainwreck myself, i may get lucky cause a good friend a gave some cut's too told me he just may be able to make me smile. so finger's crossed. mmmmm mmm that shit was so sticky, piney, crystals everywhere and it was like getting hit in the head with a 2X4.

G

hello MK...
ya man thats what i keep hearing from every one that has somked this cut, i'll know around the 1st of the year....i tell what she is going to be huge.....
peace bro..

Latest posts

Latest posts