What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

how to get good weed in israel!??

spitfirecl

Hi to all!! i will trip in like a month more to Israel, and I need to know how or where can i find some good weed, i have been one time there and i found very hard to get weed, i get some hash but isnt good... and was very hard to get it. so any advice will be very nice!
thanx!

lol - i don't think you're going to find any advice for this. webehigh.com makes israel sound like hell for pot smokers. good luck.

Moppel

Grower for Life
Veteran
brainthor said:
shove it up your ass before you get on the plane

lol

there are a few israelian growers online here. mayve they can help you if the shoving doesnt work out.

The_Tick

Good hash in Israel!

Good hash in Israel!

You can find great hash in Israel. Many Lebanese varieties. It can be tough to find as a tourist. You can find it around the back area of bars.

Last edited:
V

vod

Isreal can't be that horrible for finding weed.

I was there for a week and our guide had lots of very potent weed. And according to him it's very cheap. Like 3$/g or maybe was it 10$ for 10g? I don't remember. Just think about all the israeli kids going to india after their military service, plus the supposedly vibrant and crazy night life of tel aviv.

But smuggling weed in or out would be difficult :D

danlilker

@Mopperl: could you write here the nicknames of these israeli growers? i'm also going to Israel and would like to ask them some questions.

Cheers
Dan

mk6

fkn mail it or dhl low priority it it to where ever your staying like the hotel lol
OH n ya PACK it good lol

Tommer

Actually got here through google while trying and failing to find any lead to weed in salzburg area in austria.
Im guessing this is no longer relevant for whoever posted this, but for the next generations to come here is some useful info.
there is a very rich and active weed community in israel going by telegram, there are plenty of delears posting their goods including pictures and prices, it is divided by regions, and you can even find medical closed bags for sale. The delears require identification that usually includes facebook image, selfie, and some kind of id. They do it because police undercovers sometimes go into the system to catch the dealers(dont worry, they are not after the consumers and the deleara have to go through verification through the system admins before they are allowed to deal in the groups), this allows the delears to "get back" at the undercover who caught them by showing them for who they are in social media.
The delears say which strains they have, but that might be half true, the best way is to look at the criticism they got as there is a button that shows you the critics they got from active consumers users in the system(and post one as well)
The price varies from 80 to 100 ils per gram, depending on the quantity you buy you can get better prices. There are dealers selling for 50 60 ils as well, but usually lower quality weed. Most dealers do deliveries for an extra 50 ils.
You can start by searching telegram for: ענף כיוונים
This will contain links to a few regions telegram channels: south, center, north, etc
Each of these will contain links to the cities linkes, center for example will have Tel Aviv.
I posted a screenahot from the tel aviv group for example.
The only downside for you guys is that it is all in hebrew ao youl have to googlw translate the shit out of it.
Btw, if you go to literally every bar in tel aviv youl see someone smoking, and you can just ask around, most of them would probably be happy to try and help you hook up.
Hope this helps anyone.

Attachments

• 20180331_004542.jpg
    20180331_004542.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 29

Latest posts

Latest posts