What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

3000W SCROG/Fully Automated/Gavita's/Iponic 600.....Let the fun begin!!!

BigGreen

Veteran
There pretty quick to start converting back to veg if yas have a light leak in bloom, now aint that a bitch

LEDNewbie

Veteran
I wish mine would revert back to veg quickly!!! It's been 5 weeks and still no new leaf growth!!! Anything else I can do?

medicalmj

Veteran
Done it a few time over the past 20 years when I had to. I didn't take great notes but thought it was about 3-4 weeks before I had the single finger leaves growing out of the buds.

Have you ever revegged before?

LEDNewbie

Veteran
No I have never revegged before.

They sure are taking their sweet ass time. It's been over 5 weeks now under T5's with 24 hr light.

If they don't reveg in 2 weeks should I trash them?

LEDNewbie

Veteran
well, the last day or two I'm finally starting to see a few small leafs growing near the bottom of the plant where I cleaned up some branches and buds before transplant. ANy idea how long from this point before the plants really start to take off with growth?

W

willyweed

I wish mine would revert back to veg quickly!!! It's been 5 weeks and still no new leaf growth!!! Anything else I can do?

hey lednewbe,been a while! whats upppp
with the reveg its normally 11 weeks from the time you change the light back until they are good to go again,i do a lot of reveging and although it vary's for different strains 11 weeks would be a good average to work with. i take them out of the pots and rip the bottom of the roots off enough to put some more medium in ! its good for them to have some additional space to grow back into :) all the best willyweed:tiphat:

LEDNewbie

Veteran
thanks guys, not much to update. Reveg took allot longer than I thought. If I had known I would have just got new clones. Oh well. It's been roughly 8 weeks since reveg and about 28 of the 36 girls are ready to go. SO I moved them into my flower room today and will veg them under Gavita light for 2 weeks and then flip to flower. Will snap some pics in the next few days. Thanks for dropping in!!!