What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

3000W SCROG/Fully Automated/Gavita's/Iponic 600.....Let the fun begin!!!

LEDNewbie

Veteran
From my experience with kush plants last round. Right after lights off which is when those pics were taken they always get tired and droopy after a full day of sunshine. I've let these go 3 days without watering and they were still droopy. Pretty confident this is a traight kush plants exhibit.

jackmayoffer

Veteran
Why would you give them a double dose of Fasilitor in veg? And since your tea's PH is so High I would use PH down before you put your OG Bio war in PH to 6.0 then add..

LEDNewbie

Veteran
Why would you give them a double dose of Fasilitor in veg? And since your tea's PH is so High I would use PH down before you put your OG Bio war in PH to 6.0 then add..

Thanks jack. Will do...

doesn't a double dose of fascillitor during veg help create more branching and tighter internoding???

jackmayoffer

Veteran
Thanks jack. Will do...

doesn't a double dose of fascillitor during veg help create more branching and tighter internoding???

week 1-3 of flower is when I double Fasillitor.. You should be topping and supper cropping in veg.. nothing in a bottle is going to create a bunch of tops it takes a lot of training.. Your looking for the magic answer in a bottle your hands are the magic answer start topping and supper cropping..

BigGreen

Veteran
I will add that I been adding epsom salt to my aquaflakes and there loving it. The last 3 weeks I been adding roughly 1.5 tsp per 5 gallons
My plants looked like yours and it wasnt over watered it was nutrient imbalance in the solution which in return wacked my coco balance.
Since going straight aquaflakes and epsom in my res and hand feeding aptus once a week they are happy happy

LEDNewbie

Veteran
week 1-3 of flower is when I double Fasillitor.. You should be topping and supper cropping in veg.. nothing in a bottle is going to create a bunch of tops it takes a lot of training.. Your looking for the magic answer in a bottle your hands are the magic answer start topping and supper cropping..

absolutely Jack, I've already started supercropping a week ago. I thought you doubled up on fascillitor during veg. Thanks for clearing that up. Will go back to regular dose until flower :tiphat:

Thanks Big Green, I bought some Epsom Salts just haven't tried it yet. Guess I will try adding 1.5 tsp per 5 gallons like you. Did you try Epsom salts right when you switched to Aqua Flakes or after?

LEDNewbie

Veteran
Finally got a day off work today!!! Spent 4 hours today boxing in my a/c unit and venting out the hot air and humidity it was creating. Bought a 6" S&P Silent Series inline fan. They are just awesome if you want a fan that you can't hear running!!!! Put 8" to 6" reducers on both ends of the fan and ran 8" pipe for maximum flow. Then used the 12" ducting I was using for my grow room air intake and is now the intake for the a/c box. No loss in flow with that big bitch of an intake pipe :biggrin:

I'm 6 hours in on the "lights on" period and everything is working great!! True test will be once all 3 lights are running but I think it will be good to go.

BigGreen

Veteran
I started adding epsoms 4 days after switching to aquaflakes
A word of advise. Plan ahead and take the $ for a minisplit out of this crop. It is the best investment Ive made yet. They kick ass and you cant even tell there running

A6 Grower

Veteran
Awesome grow, I have 2k that i was planning on doing a scrog with and this just pushed me a little more in that direction .

Interesting way to box the ac unit. Normally it's done with two boxes, so you ensure airflow across the condenser. I expect your way will work too, being the ac unit still has its own fan. Maybe that's how I should do my next ac, it surely would be less work.

LEDNewbie

Veteran
NOTE
Im adding 90 ml of epsom to 50 gallons

So in your rez Big green you just have aqua flakes and Epsom salt in there? How many ml per gallon are you running of aqua flakes? The 50 gallons I just made I used 6 ml per gallon of aqua flakes. 50ml of drip clean and aspirin. Planning on sticking with hand feeding aptus once a week, hand feed sea green once a week and hand feed tea that way my rez stays clean as well as my drippers......:tiphat:

BigGreen

Veteran
Today I added 90 ml epsom, 400 ml A & B and 50 ml drip clean into 50 gallons RO water. I been using drip clean every other rez fill

but remember my plants are older than yours so your probably on track with the 6ml a b

LEDNewbie

Veteran
So plants were getting pretty crowded all on the one table. So today I spread them out over two tables and hooked up the third light. Feed them base with sea green.

Thinking I will give them another 2-3 days and then will lay the trellis across them start weaving plants. Hoping to flip to flower in 10 days.

Also now that plants are in there final positions I will get my drip system hooked up. Just need to find the time!!!! Hoping I'm not working Sunday so I can get it going then. Will snap some pics tomorrow or Saturday of the girls....

thewhitelotus

Veteran
Big Green, what does that put your EC at with 400ml of A&B? First time running the full H&G line in coco and im getting nasty salt build ups. Started about 1/2 way through veg so opted against the drip clean, but i do have some for next round.

6ml of A&B per gal is putting me right aroung .8 then with additives tops off around 1.2 (this is even when i give it top shooter) and its STILL too hot for them. next run im dropping down to .6EC and see how they do

BigGreen

Veteran
Well with 400 ml a & b and 90 ml epsom total is ec 1.8 and they love it. Im not using the full line on the grow, but another grow I am and the highest they been at total in veg is 1.6 ec flower Ill probably hit 1.8-2.0 ec

LEDNewbie

Veteran
Big Green, what does that put your EC at with 400ml of A&B? First time running the full H&G line in coco and im getting nasty salt build ups. Started about 1/2 way through veg so opted against the drip clean, but i do have some for next round.

6ml of A&B per gal is putting me right aroung .8 then with additives tops off around 1.2 (this is even when i give it top shooter) and its STILL too hot for them. next run im dropping down to .6EC and see how they do

Not sure what meter your running but my blue lab truncheon shows 1.2EC with 6ml of A&B per gallon...... I have a filling your closer to 2.0EC with additives.

thewhitelotus

Veteran
Im also using a Blue Lab Truncheon.....just got it a few days ago. Are you in RO? My tap here is quite nice and doesnt even register on the bluelab. the water report i have is showing around 40ppm for my tap.

Perhaps i wrote it down wrong, but i thought 6ml put me at around .8 or 1.0 with just the base nutes. All i know is that my runoff when i finally got my truncheon was around 3.0EC EEK