What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

watch me grow day and night! 18k

D

DHF

Looks like a trimmer`s dream for the most part Bro.....Rugburn looks a lil gnarly , but awesome......

Hope Harvey`s good to yas .......

Peace....DHF......:ying:......

Adrift

Veteran
haha, thanks dhf! ya these buds should be about as easy as it gets as far as trimming goes! gotta love it :)

noyd666-thanks bud! nice to have ya stop in!!

:thank you:

cody2white

ghost in training
Veteran
I dont think beefing up justifies them more like roiding out and eating all the cake cuz those are some fat motha fukas! Lol thats how its done!:)

Adrift

Veteran
cody2white! hahahaha. that made me crack up!!! :joint:

got some more pics today. this is the basement side...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

sorry for the orange pics! ill try to snap some better ones soon
:tiphat:

later everyone!!!!

Adrift

Veteran
Funny how many times you get asked that Adrift. Seriously, I think that is the number one question in your threads.

Still killin it!

haha. i know right, i dont mind tho, ppl just wanna know! haha

after looking at these pics the lights do look a tad high, but trust me, they are the perfect height above canopy for this time of flower,imo

thanks for the kind words everyone!

:joint:

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dude ... you never cease to amaze me !!! As if the basement room wasn't enough .... you did up the garage too ?? Damn Brother !!! when do ya sleep ??? :biggrin:

The rooms & ladies look fantastic brother !!! helluva job :tiphat:

You've come along way from the 600 watt attic grow :biggrin:

user23175_pic577792_1294867075_zpsf0e0c3a3.jpg

Last edited:

Adrift

Veteran
Dude ... you never cease to amaze me !!! As if the basement room wasn't enough .... you did up the garage too ?? Damn Brother !!! when do ya sleep ??? :biggrin:

The rooms & ladies look fantastic brother !!! helluva job :tiphat:

You've come along way from the 600 watt attic grow :biggrin:

View Image

hahah! damn , thats crazy you remember that grow!

that grow was actually from when i moved to the mountains to ski and i took a break from bigger things.. was a great break indeed!!! even tho i was still growing. ahah

that was a fun place to grow some medicine! haha

ya im super busy nowadays, im running 24 hours a day so needless to say, im busting my ass!!! haha

after harvest i should have a lil bit of free time... KIND OF haha

o well, least folks are gonna be smoking some fire banner right?!?

haha take it easy bud!

Adrift

Veteran
thanks speula and turbo!

got a couple pics to keep this thread fresh

picture.php

picture.php

^getting closer and closer... they have 2 weeks of overdrive then a week of flush, and thats all she wrote!

:tiphat:

LAMBS-BREAD

Veteran
Holy shit ! I love that view ! Nice colas on that screen, congrats on the job bro. Do U remove fans leaves to get bottom buds denser ?

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
looks sweet! can we get a look underneath your canopy also? I'm always wondering how
deep others defoliate? thanks for a great show.

Latest posts

Latest posts