What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

driftinggggg.....to my new spot :)

maxibiogreen

Veteran

Hi man,

A little late,,,,
What about your home made ring irrigation system Adrift, how did it work in the end compared to the "by hand" type irrigation?

You have big set ups, and it s quiet impressive :ying::tiphat::ying:, where I live it s just not possible to imagine using 9 Ks or more like you do without getting in trouble,,, but,,,, I still would really like to try some day......soon.....

bobblehead

Veteran
Hi man,

A little late,,,,
What about your home made ring irrigation system Adrift, how did it work in the end compared to the "by hand" type irrigation?

You have big set ups, and it s quiet impressive :ying::tiphat::ying:, where I live it s just not possible to imagine using 9 Ks or more like you do without getting in trouble,,, but,,,, I still would really like to try some day......soon.....

one of my old neighbors built a pole barn in his backyard... behind his mobile home. lol... The pole barn is 3-4x the size of his house. He uses it as a workshop to work on motorcycles and cars. He has a full size lathe, various presses, lifts, compressors, etc...

I have yet to see him have his door kicked in for high power consumption...

Helps to be medical as well, but without probable cause, high power usage alone normally isn't enough to kick in the door.

Nice buds Adrift.

Bonzo

Veteran
hello again adrift! hows things? thanks for one of the finest threads on IC in any forum...just top notch AAA cannabis production...kick ass...:)

peace :)

Latest posts

Latest posts