Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Holy Seeds Bank > TEST Grow Autoflowering - OUTDOOR

Thread Title Search
TEST Grow Autoflowering - OUTDOOR Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-17-2018, 11:39 PM #11
likemike
Vendor

likemike has a spectacular aura aboutlikemike has a spectacular aura aboutlikemike has a spectacular aura about
Day 46-47 since germination

Good evening!

So, as I told before, my weekly update got delayed by an incident with the wasp nests. I needed to move the plants to another terrace, because they grew kinda tall and people from the street could see them, which is not good.

But, what I did not know about the other terrace, it was that 3 wasp nests made they're home there, and when I climbed the ladder, like 4m tall, with The Punisher in my hand, I ran into them, or more correctly said, they ran into me. They stung my arms, legs, good thing I did not get stung in the head/neck area. However, panicked by this surprise attack my first reaction was to jump off, but somehow I let go of the pot and the plant fell upside-down...the main stem was totally ruined, also other side-branches, RIP for The Punisher and RIP for the wasps ( read below )

I had no other alternative just to destroy the nests, I do not want them around my plants, and of course, I don't want to get stung again. These wasps are fucking aggressive! I dressed up, multiple clothes, gloves, snorkeling mask and a pressurized bottle filled with water and liquid soap ( it destroys the exoskeleton of the wasp, making it unable to fly ). I waited for the dusk, so the wasps would be in a more latent state and I sprayed them all, with success, I destroyed the nests. Now I can go visit my plants safely. I know, it's not the ideal scenario killing stuff, but wasps? No good, if there were bee's, I wouldn't do that... I think. Being a nice guy, I did bury all of them, and RIP wasps!

TEST-GROW Autoflowering Outdoor

TEST-GROW Autoflowering The Punisher Outdoor

-------------------------------------------
What we do in life echoes in eternity

https://holyseedsbank.com

Last edited by likemike; 07-30-2018 at 02:01 PM..
likemike is offline Quote

Old 07-17-2018, 11:44 PM #12
likemike
Vendor

likemike has a spectacular aura aboutlikemike has a spectacular aura aboutlikemike has a spectacular aura about
Day 46-47 since germination

My adventure ended there, now I can continue with the update. I removed the plants from the initial pot, and filled the gap with soil, so the pot is now filled with 11L of soil not only 7-8L. Mainly because I needed to water them every single day with around 8-10L of water, a lot!! Yes, I know, it is not ideal to do that while in flowering, did stressed them a bit, but they are OK now. My 100% organic grow is not anymore 100% organic, since I used Root Excelurator after filling the pots with more soil. The results were very good, in 2-3 days I saw white roots penetrating the bottom of the fabric pot. Also, I removed some lower branches and few leaves.

Temperatures are mostly the same 22-23C by night, 29-31C by day, with an humidity that ranges from 50% to 70%.

Ok, time for pictures.

[center]Group shot day 46-47 since germination:

Last edited by likemike; 07-18-2018 at 12:04 AM..

Old 07-17-2018, 11:47 PM #13
likemike
Vendor

Lochness Monster Day 47:

This plant is the fastest one, the smell is starting to show, pretty sweet! Also the buds are getting fat, not so many trichs so far, but I am sure that it will catch up.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-17-2018, 11:49 PM #14
likemike
Vendor

Fallen Angel Day 46:

Good looking plant, buds are starting to form, looking forward for the next weeks

Old 07-17-2018, 11:55 PM #15
likemike
Vendor

Delta9 Day 46:

This plant is the slowest one to flower and form buds, it has a very sativa structure, the buds are elongated and it's the tallest of them all. Not much smell for now, but not to forget, we still have 30-35 days left until it will finish.

Old 07-17-2018, 11:59 PM #16
likemike
Vendor

That's it for now. I am not sure if I can make another update this week, I am changing my internet connection so it's possible it will take a few days to get it re-installed. But for sure, the update with 56 days ( 8 weeks ) will be made, so, stick around

Old 07-27-2018, 10:43 PM #17
likemike
Vendor

Day 56-57 since germination

Wazzzzup!!

Finally a new update, 10 long days. Things went slow with the internet installation but better late than never.

Guys I'm so tired tonight, will have to excuse in advance for grammatical mistakes.

Plants are doing good, they are trying to survive the incredible heat we now have in Spain. I am telling you, I need to water them on a daily basis with 3-4L of water for each plant, it is insane , the pot is only 11L in volume... Today I topped each pot with 2cm of clay pebbles, maybe the soil will not dry that quick. Never going to do this again, black fabric pots during summer in Spain, not wise!

I have used the last round of ferts ( maybe one more round for Delta9 ), from now on only water and water+molasses. The girls have around 2-4 weeks until they finish, I am guessing that Lochness Monster has about 2-3 weeks left, same as Fallen Angel. Delta9 is the slowest one, probably 3-4 weeks left. What I can say, they are getting fat, Lochness Monster has some big dense buds and Fallen Angel's resin and smell is amazing. Delta9 just started to be interesting!

Let's see the pictures. Want to mention it for this post and all others, I am sorry for the picture quality, but this is what my phone can do, nothing more. With the naked eye, they look so much better.

Group shot Day 56-57

Old 07-27-2018, 10:48 PM #18
likemike
Vendor

Lochness Monster Day 57

As I said, this plant is all about big dense buds with a good amount of resin. It has a pleasant smell, kinda sweet and skunky in the same time. Cannot give a more detailed smell report so far, my nose is not my forte!

Last edited by likemike; 07-30-2018 at 02:02 PM..

Old 07-27-2018, 10:54 PM #19
likemike
Vendor

Fallen Angel Day 56

I said that my nose is not my forte, but damn, this plant has such a beautiful and attractive smell. When I smell it, it's like I have a bunch of wild strawberries right under my nose, amazing! Almost makes me wanna eat it, haha. So far, the resin amount is the best on this plant, really like it!

Old 07-27-2018, 11:02 PM #20
likemike
Vendor

Delta9 Day 56

Good slow Delta9. This plant will surprise me, I am definitely sure. It looked strange from Day 1, and grew like no other. I am thinking this one is a bit of a mutant. The flowering started slow, but the buds I am seeing right now, and the amount of days left until it will finish ( almost 4 weeks I think! ) ...looks so promising. The sativa side is being shown at this plant, leaves, structure, flowering... Right now I cannot tell more about the smell and the buds, resin etc...but with the next update will do my best, so is she!

That's it for now dear readers, see you all next week!