Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > Cuttings & Propagation Techniques > San Diego Finest Cuts #3

Thread Title Search
San Diego Finest Cuts #3 Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-13-2018, 08:46 PM #5711
cyat

cyat is a glorious beacon of lightcyat is a glorious beacon of lightcyat is a glorious beacon of lightcyat is a glorious beacon of lightcyat is a glorious beacon of lightcyat is a glorious beacon of lightcyat is a glorious beacon of lightcyat is a glorious beacon of lightcyat is a glorious beacon of lightcyat is a glorious beacon of lightcyat is a glorious beacon of light
Stoney, what up!
DRM ranch, sage and sour is chugging away. Put 50 med tree seeds in dirt about 48 popped right up,. Blueberry cookies and lemon banana sherbet got about three weeks to go.
cyat is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-15-2018, 01:56 PM #5712
stoney917
i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD

Location: sPeCial EdUcAtIoN tRaiLoR behind the school with the rest of the window lickers
stoney917 has a brilliant futurestoney917 has a brilliant futurestoney917 has a brilliant futurestoney917 has a brilliant futurestoney917 has a brilliant futurestoney917 has a brilliant futurestoney917 has a brilliant futurestoney917 has a brilliant futurestoney917 has a brilliant futurestoney917 has a brilliant futurestoney917 has a brilliant future
Pm Me ur number

Old 07-15-2018, 02:03 PM #5713
stoney917
i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD

Location: sPeCial EdUcAtIoN tRaiLoR behind the school with the rest of the window lickers
stoney917 has a brilliant futurestoney917 has a brilliant futurestoney917 has a brilliant futurestoney917 has a brilliant futurestoney917 has a brilliant futurestoney917 has a brilliant futurestoney917 has a brilliant futurestoney917 has a brilliant futurestoney917 has a brilliant futurestoney917 has a brilliant futurestoney917 has a brilliant future
Love my sage cut... spicey apple cinnamon with a haze kick.... been meaning to get up with med trees n get some beans for over a year now... finding time just hasn't been in the cards...
yo med I do still got the gmo u wanted back then but I'm sure ya got it by now... when I get some time I'll shoot u the updated list... I'm up to around 100 moms ... I'm sure there's sumthin that u will want... got all the new new hype shit I'm forced to grow and tons of other things that will bring ya back to the good ol days

Any and everyone still looking for green ribbon!!!

Old 07-15-2018, 07:34 PM #5714
Hammerhead
Tired Farmer

Hammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivor
Hammerhead has completed 5 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Quote:
Originally Posted by stoney917 View Post
Love my sage cut... spicey apple cinnamon with a haze kick.... been meaning to get up with med trees n get some beans for over a year now... finding time just hasn't been in the cards...
yo med I do still got the gmo u wanted back then but I'm sure ya got it by now... when I get some time I'll shoot u the updated list... I'm up to around 100 moms ... I'm sure there's sumthin that u will want... got all the new new hype shit I'm forced to grow and tons of other things that will bring ya back to the good ol days

Any and everyone still looking for green ribbon!!!

You have MTNtrop tropicana cookies cut?

#hammerheadgenetics
Hammerhead is offline Quote