What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sensi Skunk flowering REALLY slowly

ShowMeGrowmie

These girls are at 82 days of flowering and I don't think they'll ever finish. They are Sensi Skunk feminized version.

There was a third in the tent that I harvested two weeks ago (looking back, may have still been a bit too early though) that was smaller than these two but worlds apart in flowering.

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/uXrMmDo" data-context="false" ><a href="//imgur.com/a/uXrMmDo"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

They have been slow to flower from the beginning. Here is 33F

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/yqzQnFz" data-context="false" ><a href="//imgur.com/a/yqzQnFz"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

There are absolutely no light leaks. Temps and Humidity and everything else I can think of are in check. Any ideas?

ShowMeGrowmie

Definitely goofed with the images. Sorry. Let me try this again. :D

3fnXNtj.jpg

k5yj5Cg.jpg

And at 33F

Esc3H9O.jpg

NEED 4 SEED

You must be doing something wrong. They are normally done after 45-55 days of flowering and the wrinkled leaves also look like problems. Are you sure that your light cycle isn't fucked up, stray light somewhere or maybe heat problems, overwatering, overfeeding?

ShowMeGrowmie

You must be doing something wrong. They are normally done after 45-55 days of flowering and the wrinkled leaves also look like problems. Are you sure that your light cycle isn't fucked up, stray light somewhere or maybe heat problems, overwatering, overfeeding?

I've checked and re-checked the light cycle. It's definitely 12/12. I've also checked repeatedly for light leaks. It's in a closed tent in a closed room.

Temps range between 70-80F.

I'm on an automatic watering system that fertigates 3X daily with 1.6-1.7 EC and pH is always between 6.1 and 6.5.

I agree, it seems like I'm doing something wrong but I can't figure out what it is for the life of me.

ShowMeGrowmie

To add some additional info, I have another plant in another tent (different cultivar) that is using all of the same lights, temps, nutrient reservoir and everything. And she is thriving.

XAEXAtK.jpg