What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bugs

Jayded

Almost impossible to get spinosad products(even though was discovered over here)here.
I've had success getting rid of thrips with nematodes and sticky traps.Usually takes 3 treatments over 3 weeks to eliminate them.

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
No squirming with the treatment recipe I posted, just dead bugs stopped in their tracks. I kid you not, I was flipping amazed.

I too was skeptical of something so simple (+ made with ingredients I already had in the medicine cabinet) could actually work. I kept thinking "no way!". Well, it does kill on contact and, on the cheap too. It was suggested this is safe up to 3wks from harvest also.

An IRL friend to whom I hold great respect; posted the recipe years ago and said how well it worked. I balked yet wrote the recipe down. Time passed and I ended up with mites, then later... thrips so, I decided to use the recipe both times and wallah... no bugs.
I'll never ever go back to purchasing commercial pest control.

It is my most sincere hope that what you ordered works awesomely and your pest issue will be in the rear view :)

Best :tiphat:

Nice info m8 im not skeptical its good info if it works im not saying it dont but considering its easier for me to buy it and can order online makes my life easy if you get where im coming from ;)

Medfinder i think you meant PROVANTO and yes bug killer ordered from amazon or can buy in wilko at half amazons price,;)

Jaded anythings possible m8 i live in the uk too and after doing a little homework i found a supplier who delivers in the uk they do all sorts of biological control stuff from spider mite treatment to lots of others you would be suprised heres a little copied from there website ACTIVE INGREDIENT - 120 g/l (11.6% w/w) Spinosad.. plenty other gear too for lots of critters :good:

buzzmobile

Veteran
Medfinder i think you meant PROVANTO and yes bug killer ordered from amazon or can buy in wilko at half amazons price,;)

It is best not to use the Provanto again as the active ingredient in PROVANTO is systemic meaning it is absorbed into the plant. Wait on the spinosad to arrive and until it arrives use the recipe above from imiubu.

Stay well, and spray 'em in the eyes. They hate that.;)
:D

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It is best not to use the Provanto again as the active ingredient in PROVANTO is systemic meaning it is absorbed into the plant. Wait on the spinosad to arrive and until it arrives use the recipe above from imiubu.

Stay well, and spray 'em in the eyes. They hate that.;)
:D

Nice one buzzmobile the plants which have been sprayed are my mother plants and also cuttings for future grows different room nothing in main room sprayed apart from leaves which i pulled off to test the PROVANTO.. I will wait till the end of this grow before attempting any spraying in the main room i hope and yes imiubu recipe is worth looking into, Once again thanks guys for all the advice and help its always appreciated darksider now signing off as these little critters are not a worry for me now stay safe guys ;)

Latest posts

Latest posts