What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Best Sour Diesel from seed?

bs0

There's too many options, anyone have a pick for best Sour D from seed? I had the original rez sour d for years but the mother passed away and I really want to replace her. I would get the Karma pack if they were for sale but since they aren't does anyone have a good suggestion for another option?
Thanks friends.

draztik

Veteran
I would suggest Twin Turbo Diesel from Humboldt CSI. Just a heads up they're feminized seeds. It's two packs of seeds, one pack is AJ Sour Diesel x Chemdog '91 and the other is Sour Diesel x Chemdog '91

mexweed

Veteran
see if you can find Topdawg's sour 2018 anywhere, it will likely be $200+ though, it's JJ-Nyc's gear the guy that made stardawg, I think it's something like sour dieselX(sour dieselXchem 91(chem D/chem 91Xtresdawg)

Last edited:

bs0

see if you can find Topdawg's sour 2018 anywhere, it will likely be $200+ though, it's JJ-Nyc's gear the guy that made stardawg, I think it's something like sour dieselX(sour dieselXchem 91(chem D/chem 91Xtresdawg)

I will look for this. Thanks!

Happy Times

I saw this 7/8 Sour from Loud seeds a while back that seemed interesting cause of the backcrossing, not sure current availability

bushed

I don't have any personal knowledge on this, but I remember a thread from time ago where an experienced grower grew out dna genetics sour diesel and said it was legit and probably produced from rez stock. Looked very similar in pictures too. You may be able to find the thread.

dimodz

Elite StrainCloneHunter
Veteran
420giveaway
Headbanger from Karma Genetics is good option for it in cross ;)

lLucky

I love sour diesel crosses, but it is different. the best bet is some S1 version...

I agree, the crosses just dont capture the original well enough imo.

Been eyeing the greenthumb s1 for a long time to find a pheno even better than the original

T

TakenByTheSky

I agree, the crosses just dont capture the original well enough imo.

Been eyeing the greenthumb s1 for a long time to find a pheno even better than the original

Just something to think about, those s1s have been around for over 10 years, how many epic phenos do u see online?

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have to say, go w Karma. If you cant find bx3, bx4 is on the way. If you cant wait, grab some headbanger and look for a sour leaner. Sour rado, if available, gave me both an og leaner and a sour leaner. Just find a way to go w karma, he used the rez cut. Shits dope af. Heres a few shots of sour d bx2 and sour rado(sour leaner).

Attachments

• 34CB0B90-A1C8-4317-BC55-412BCF82045C.jpg
    34CB0B90-A1C8-4317-BC55-412BCF82045C.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 176
  • 58256F0D-2E10-4EF6-AB16-69B303217DDA.jpg
    58256F0D-2E10-4EF6-AB16-69B303217DDA.jpg
    126 KB · Views: 207
  • 3AA945FA-F62D-482B-A822-250F792431AF.jpg
    3AA945FA-F62D-482B-A822-250F792431AF.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 191
  • 6F04DC34-0720-4495-8BFE-BE428290A425.jpg
    6F04DC34-0720-4495-8BFE-BE428290A425.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 176

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Good luck, I’ve got a coupLe beans from original SD IBL drop. A few more from second release and a full pack from the last 2010 drop. Need to explore them at some point and maybe do an OP.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
1.) Amherst Sour Diesel Feminized Seeds
Amherst Sour Diesel Feminized Seeds

Flowering Time 9 Weeks
Seed Breeder Humboldt Seed Organization
Pack Size 3/5/10 seeds
Yield 500 g/m2; 2000–3000 g/plant

2.) Sour Diesel #2 Feminized Seeds
Sour Diesel #2 Feminized Seeds

Flowering Time 9 Weeks
Pack Size 3/5/10 seeds
Yield 350–525 g/m2, 2–3 kg/plant

3.) Original Sour Diesel Reg-Fem Seeds
Original Sour Diesel Reg-Fem Seeds

Flowering Time 9–10 Weeks
Seed Breeder Cali Connection
Pack Size 6/10 seeds
Yield 450–550 gr/m2, 700–1000 g/plant

4.) AUTO Sour Diesel Seeds
AUTO Sour Diesel Seeds

Total Grow Time 10 Weeks
Pack Size 3/5/10 seeds
Yield 60+ g/plant

5.) DNA Sour Diesel Feminized Seeds
DNA Sour Diesel Feminized Seeds

Flowering Time 9–10 Weeks
Seed Breeder Reserva Privada/DNA Genetics
Pack Size 3/6 seeds
Yield 450–550 gr/m2, 700–1000 g/plant

bs0

I have to say, go w Karma. If you cant find bx3, bx4 is on the way. If you cant wait, grab some headbanger and look for a sour leaner. Sour rado, if available, gave me both an og leaner and a sour leaner. Just find a way to go w karma, he used the rez cut. Shits dope af. Heres a few shots of sour d bx2 and sour rado(sour leaner).

Goddamn, that looks exactly like what I'm trying to get. Nice work.

From what I read the Karma SD seed drops have instantly selling out but I will keep an eye out for it.

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Goddamn, that looks exactly like what I'm trying to get. Nice work.

From what I read the Karma SD seed drops have instantly selling out but I will keep an eye out for it.

They do go really fast. Keep those eyes peeled or seriously go with a handbanger type deal and if you pop the whole pack id bet you find a very sour leaning phenotype. Best of luck! I just ran sour rados and the sour d bx2 side by side and my sour rado #4 is almost identical to the sours. Comparing them next to each other my colleagues couldnt even see a difference. My best to you!