What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

THC Resistance

Evil 1

I seem to be building up a strong resistance to many of the types of bud I get in my area. I finally have space to grow out doors and I am looking for some advice which of aces strains would be better suited for me regarding no build up or as little as possible.

I am planning on getting the purple haze x Malawi and the haze panama from ACE seeds but advice is always appreciated

grayeyes

That is a great reason for growing. When you stay with a certain strain too long you build a resistance. Have multiple choices and it still works.

That is a great reason for growing. When you stay with a certain strain too long you build a resistance. Have multiple choices and it still works.

I grew a 3-4lb Skunk plant once, smoked it myself over the course of a few years and you'd think I'd hate by the end, but i actually found due to it being skunk not a Kush, it found a level of being high and medicinal benefits through my body knowing it, and adapting to its terpenes.
I found it got better over time despite me smoking the same strain over years, whenever anyone else smoked it, it would cause novice smokers paranoia or anxiety, and to even veteran smokers they would only like to smoke a bowl or two before tapping out, but i could smoke all day long and everytime it would bring me back to the medicinal comfort while also being really stoned but functional.

Evil 1

Yeah I had something similar back in the day, I did lose it and need to search for something in the same league

Latest posts

Latest posts