What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

LAMBS BREAD

BROKEN BONG

Lambs Bread: a wolf in sheep's clothing!

Purchased: Hortipharm, Santa Barbara. $60 an 1/8

Look: beautiful,light green with delicate brown coli shimmering with crystals, grown by the Lake Tahoe gang, who also crossed and cultivated the out of this world lavender star.

Smell: hint of black licorice, and citrus

Taste: on the lemony side,fresh and smooth

Effects: right to the head,face,and eyes with a PUNCH. i have heavy eyelids and some relaxation to my arms. last about two hours. very good couchlock gear. just relax and enjoy.

Overall: 9 out of 10

BROKEN BONG

no pics, digi is broken. i just got through smoking some more of it.it's very heavy in and on the head, narcotic feeling. not motivational.

Ganico

Veteran
That's supposed to be Lambsbread?

Man I could be wrong, but I seriously doubt true "lambsbread" is narcotic and anti-motivational

Sounds like ****ery to me

Loudcall

Yes i've tried the original Lambsbread in the early 1980's and that stuff was nowhere near to being couchlock herb....First you cough up a lung,and then, you feel as if your on a fast moving roller coaster for about 3 hours....Yours is no doubtedly a hybrid.or then,it could be some of the Jamaican bud that's indica dominant....I've read that some Jamaican bud that rastas smoke was of the relaxing Kind....

Last edited:

Ganico

Veteran
okwildfire said:
a narcotic sativa??

Oh yeah, they got em. Don't be mistaken now. Well, I don't know about "narcotic" like the indicas I've smoked, but not all sativas are all "cerebral" and zooty and such

What I was saying is, I doubt a strain that rastas regarded as spiritually enlightening would be narcotic and anti-motivational. I was always heard of caribbean sativa as being some of those most uplifting and blissful, and fairly "motivational".

But, they say a lot of indica in Jamaica these days. Guess someone on vacation could have been sold some hybrid with the marketing spin of "real Jamaican lambsbread", that's actually very possible. Or just another seed company's tall tale about a strain, which is more probable than anything, haha

C21H30O2

I have ridden the mighty sandworm.
Veteran
Does anyone on the forum have lambs bread? if so please post pics and tells us how the smoke is.

G

I'm currently growing a lambsbread Jamaican strain.

She was given to me by a rasta friend. The strain was given to his rasta community by a well known reggae singer visiting them while he was performing a show in his island of the caribbean sea.

This strain was then preserved during 4 years in this tropical island and now I have some seeds to try for indoor. I planted 12 to see what would happen and kept the other for later. Here is a summary of the grow. I'm at 46 days of flowering so I can't produce a smoke report.

Last edited:

Moppel

Grower for Life
Veteran
i know few guys in Chile who are growing Lambsbread, flower time 17-18 weeks. They have the seeds from the people from Ace seeds, from spain. Those guys say that they have had these seeds since the early 80's

dammn little man... those are some killer lamsbread pictures. i believe that... ive never seen lambs bread before and havent heard of it at all on these forums.. could be interesting. looks killer.

AmishFarmer

I had some back in the 80's,and it was a strong sativa for sure.Also very exspensive.I was paying $600 for a QP, at the time other stuff was $160 a QP.It was well worth it.DNA genitics claims to use it in some of thier strains like sharksbreath.Before we were told it was Lambs bread,we were calling it storm weed.It unleashed a storm in your head,for sure.I'm still searching for something that comes close.

Loudcall

AmishFarmer you must have smoked from the same bag of Lambsbread that I smoked from....I had a dear friend bring this in from New York....It was a one time thing but it was an awesome ghanja smoking experience for damn sure....I'll never forget the taste...Slightly sour and coffee citrus like....That was what the pheno we sampled tasted like....It probably differs in taste w/ different phenos, I'm not for sure....This weed will overpower some of the most seasoned smokers....You better bring your popcorn with that one....Littleman that's some nice plants you got there....K+++++ Let us know more about your grow....AF man, there were some great times had in those 80s....Glad to here that from others on here....

Last edited:

zeno

i have the dna jamaican and is a beautiful plant.
i made a cross of it with the g13 haze male.
now as we speak i do a little sellection with it.

G

Little_Man my friend when I saw this thread, I knew you were there

stay safe bro

keep the Lambsbread alive !!!

:ying:

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
I got some jamaican lambs bread buds from the club on fruitridge in sac, good ass weed, relaxing and motivational at the same time. Wish I knew what it really was, wan get me some more uh that stuff...