What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Masterkush harvest 9/12/07

friction2k

today I harvested one of my dutch passion masterkush clones. ive had this cutting since i gave dp's mk a run last year and came out with 4 pheno. right at 60days under a 1k watt hps

22491kush2.jpg

22491kush1.jpg

22491kush3.jpg

22491kush4.jpg

G

Green/blue lookin shit!

MK seems more indica that that one??
Cool dank assed bud good job.....

G

hows the smoke?

Very nice buds, makes me wet in my man places(hard to do, trust me)

Last edited:

friction2k

thats for the feedback guys, ill give a smoke report on this batch after i jarr it for awhile. usually this particular clone has a musty/earthy afghani taste, very smooth and hits you hard with couchlock behind the eyes and forehead. everyone grow stuff looks sexier and sexier

friction2k

i'm not sure what you mean by "kush" smell or taste, but I can describe the odor as a musty, body oder/hippies armpit type smell with a very hashy taste

G

grapepunched

yes, friction i can definitely smell the hippie armpit musty ass odor on the cut now
can't wait till mine are done, and my buddy that i gave this too says thanks too....
props on your nugs, see ya tonight for that beer...

-gp

friction2k

thanks bud

this new batch should be done in a week or so. buds this run are much more tight, none of those stacking caylx's/foxtailish structure. no idea how i got it do that on the 9/12/07 run, most likely it was the low strength dosage on food.

gp, i also transplanted and moved 2 of your SSH and 2 OG Bubblegum into flower :rasta: your ogbub eats faster than i can feed it! cant wait to see how your gear turns out

:joint: