What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GET WELL MEDJOOL

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
from all my heart miss, GET WELL please!

my thoughts and feelings are with you and your family each day :ying:

this buds for you miss medjool. love esben
8344tas_x_pinky_2908071100.jpg

Last edited:

G.A.

Green Ambassador
Veteran
Very thoughtfull Esben..

Ms. M. keep up the faith.

"Hang in there love"....

Also strength and wisdom to your family...

Peace, Darpan.

pink_ribbon_gs1.jpg

Last edited:

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Take good care of yourself, my dear. Stay positive, that's half the battle.
Plenty of rest, everything can be done later.
Aw hell, you know where I'm coming from.
If there's ANYTHING we can do, DON'T HESITATE!

Love ya! HL

Last edited:

hydroclops

You can pick you friends and you can pick your nos
Veteran
Hey Medjool Sorry that your not felling to well.

You will be in my prayers and thought,
nothing but positive vibes going out to you and yours.

hey MedJool babe . . .

guess you can just ignore that email we sent asking your permission to start a thread here about your illness . . . it's already done it appears!

we love ya much . . . and are sending all the healing and well wishes we can your way . . . you and your family are in our prayers . . .

stay strong hun . . . we need ya . . . the community needs ya . . . you are so special!

DimeBag65

You will not be forgotten
Veteran
Very sad to hear about your health problems MEDJOOL, All my best wishes, prayers and thoughts are with you in your time of need.

There is alot of love going out to you and your and hope you start feeling better as the days progress.

Keep your head up and stay strong, The world needs more kind hearted people such as yourself.

kov

Polskaaa, bialo-czerwonaaa
Hello Medjool, thinking about You and sending some positive vibe Your way! :wave:

rgds, kov

Tom Hill

Veteran
Dear friend,

Most distressing news. Your sense of humor, your heart of gold.. Your courageous spirit is always a great source of inspiration to our family. You are -without a doubt- one of life's rarest & most beautiful of flowers. Be well Sunshine, & let us know if we can do anything at all to help.

Most Sincerely,

The Hill Family

1547To_Mrs_M.JPG

Last edited:

patolunga2

medjool!!! a strong hug and a lot of healing wishes to you!!

i hope that isn´t too serious your illnes, but if it is we all will be thinking in you, sending you a lot of energy my dear friend.

get better and come back soon!!!

saludos desde chilito lindo! :wave:

patolunga.

TomHill said:
Dear friend,

Most distressing news. Your sense of humor, your heart of gold.. Your courageous spirit is always a great source of inspiration to our family. You are -without a doubt- one of life's rarest & most beautiful of flowers. Be well Sunshine, & let us know if we can do anything at all to help.

Most Sincerely,

The Hill Family

1547To_Mrs_M.JPG

WOW!!!!

We couldn't have said it better ourselves . . . without a doubt MedJool IS one of life's rarest & most beautiful of flowers . . .

stay in touch dear . . . and let us know if there's ANYTHING our collective can do for you!

G.A.

Green Ambassador
Veteran
Hi Medjool and family,

Ms. M. I know your son loves bussess, trams and special cars.
I came across this american car this afternoon during my (daily) walk.
I had to think about you guys.
I hope you are still hanging in there my love..

Hug, G.A.

020907backamreicancar.jpg

020807citroen.jpg

Last edited: