What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hashberry (Grape Skittle)

Lucid

Hello Everyone ... heres some hashberry from seed @ 44 days ..... huge tree grown in promix. She smells very nice... almost like a grape skittle... :D please feel free to post shots and thoughts about hashberry.... i hope she smokes well and the grape smell transfers to taste.... mmm mmm....

stay safe all......

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lucid-lookin great, as always-she looks very tasty-will be back for updates!! good luck....sub

G

looks great, i just put some hashberry into flowering i cant wait. how much light do you have on thesE?

scrappy

On the road to clone only...
Veteran
Lucid...bro you got skills..the jive you run is always killa lookin'!! I have a pheno of Hashberry going on a second run...Not sure my pheno is a keeper...looks nothing like the dank you got there :joint: ...I have a veg shot....may have to drop a couple more HB beans....happy growing..

Last edited:
G

Beautiful Lucid. You're making me want to break my hashberry out of the vaults and finally give her a run. You did the same thing with your sour bubble. Excellent work as usual. Keep it up.

krome :rasta:

gromer

Dont get too exited.This strain was overrated by High Times and never shoulda made top ten strains of the year.NONE of that killer smell yer gettin from it transfers to taste,its all hashy no berry.And the high is weak at best.MOST vigorous,beautiful,easy cloning,growing and greatest yielding plants in the garden but they just dont do it for me smoke wise.Kids loved this stuff at the fests ate it up like candy but its not for the seasoned veteran smoker.Not tryin to start anything,I flame not.Ill even say...Sorry Mike!!But I gatta report the truth!!Heres a couple pics to show I know what Im talking about.Had three Sadhu phenos five Hashberry phenos and three Safari Mix phenos the mixs were actually some of the best in the bunch but not anything thats gonna stick around in my garden.First pic is Sadhu the second is Hashberry.Sorry Mike and sorry dude for the bad news,I had alot of hope too.Peace,Gromerr Pott!!

Lucid

:wave:
evertking, chazmania, syztem, Gastronomicus, subrod -

hey, nice of you guys to pop in and have such kind things to say. This thread will be updated till the smoke is reported on.

She is under 1000w MH mainly.... but catching a lot of 1000wHPS side light

Scrappy - thanks bro, your jive is shakin' as well,

krome - thanks alot bro and respect, everytime i see your Blockhead thread makes me drool and wanna drop my beans :headbange

and last but not least Groomer thanks for sharin your input ... just cause its not positive to the strain doesnt make me think ur flaming @ all just bringing up valid points, at this point i cant tell if this pheno is a keeper untill smoked :joint: but this pheno looks avg at best to some of the other stuff i have ran to date but like i said cant conclude as of yet......

....... so stay tuned everyone for more thoughts and shots of hashberry

Stay SAFE n Frosty

Lucid

happyherb

no wuckin furries!
Veteran
looks good lucid...still got my pack of sadu and hashberry to grow..but they keep getting pushed back in the grow list....i'll get there....look forward to see what you think of it.HH. =]-~

G Brazil

I would like to try mandala genetics outdoors here in Brazil around summer time , because they have good heat resistance

Gusto

Looks like some frosty nugs, can't wait till the smoke report on this.
As usual Lucid your grow looks sweet!
Go for the Gusto

Lucid

These are the final harvest pics... they flowered for 55 days. Very nice dense, top heavy nugs with a nice grape smell ... I forgot to add that this pheno from seed was a tripple node plant.. check out the pics... ill report more after i smoke ...
:joint:

Last edited: