What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Propoline´s guerrilla grow 2007

Propoline

Hi folks,

Year is around, and we all, are probably very busy at the time.My preparations for this years grow started a few months ago (i started too early),so i got some problems with taking them outside becouse some of them were about 45cm tall.They are all already outside for a month,and the only good thing about it was,that they started preflowering,so i was able to cut the males out.I´m growing from seed,and don´t have a indoor flower box, so couldn´t presexed them.I only use a 4x18W fluoros to veg.The spot is the same as last year,i only enlarged the holes and add some new soil and perlit.Each plant has about 45l big hole for roots to grow .This years strains are Durban Poison (got some last years beans) and Jamaican Pearl from Sensi Seeds.Unfortunatley i don´have many strains,to grow,but it´s better some than none.I live in 46N lattitude, so they will be veging till first week of August,and they got a lot more time to grow big,and give me lots and lots of beautiful buds.

Now let´s see some pictures what´s going on

Indoor preparation
12114indoor_preparation.JPG

3 Durban Poison´s going out
12114going_out.JPG

DP1
12114DP1.JPG

DP2
12114DP2.JPG

DPC
12114DPC.JPG

JP1
12114JP1.JPG

JP2
12114JP3.JPG

JP3
12114JP4.JPG

Have a nice sunny day all :wave:

Last edited:

Propoline

Propoline´s guerrilla experience

Hi everybody,

went to the spot yesterday,and there was some nice growth in last 10 days.I cut 2 more males,and take pollen from each one.Unfortunatley i got only 6 ladies now,so i have to get a few new clones, or make them myself.It would be nice if i got some other strain.

Here is JP#1 - the biggest of all,already 1.5m heigh.I´m a little afraid that gets too big.Also some nice side growth too.And look at those beautifull Jamaican style fan leaves, reaching for the sun.
12114JP11.JPG

JP#2 - similar shape as #1,but a little shorter
12114JP2_.JPG

DP#1 - nice little bush,made some training and topping on the both DP´s in the past,and also topped the strongest branches yesterday.
12114DP1_.JPG

DP#2
12114DP21.JPG

And here´s one JP male,cuted yesterday.Was beautiful plant too.
12114JP4M.JPG

Stay safe and high :wave: :wave:

Propoline

Last edited:

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Really lovely plants for so early on. At the time, it may have seemed like a mistake to start so early, but you're going to have some serious trees in no time! :D

Those JP's are growing huge! :yoinks: Any reason you're not topping them like the DP? Anyway, best wishes for a safe and productive season!

R

Relik

MAn I just read your 06 guerilla thread which included some real nice pics, it looks like this year will be at least as good!

Good luck and keep us posted!

S

sow the seeds

Wow man great! Look at how much they've grown just 10 days after being transplanted! I'm envious all the plants I'm about to put out are only about 3" tall...heh.

WAMEN

Joint Date: Today.
Veteran
very very Very nice beginning man!! good looking plants very healthy and happy.

Good luck with your adventure Propoline... happy 2007 season!

Propoline

:wave: :wave:

esbe - glad to see you around

Hi Highlighter - some grower, who had JP´s last year advised me not to top or LST them,couse they don´t respond well to any training.But I had to try it myself (LSTed one plant), and can confirm, that´s been hell a diference betwen them.At the end, she turned out to be HE, so i cut it down, and unfortunatley well never know what diference would be at harvest

:wave: Relik - let´s hope for the best

sow the seeds - nice you stoped by.And allow me to correct you a lil, they are outside for a good month.Can´t imagine what would become of them, if they would really grow that much in just 10 days :yoinks: And don´t worry about yours,they´ll become big too

grunwald - happy to see you stopped in.We have similar threads names :muahaha:

WAMEN - nice to see you around too,and yes,they are really enjoying in those sunny days

And at the end, thank´s for ALL your kind words and best wishes guys.I really appreciate it.

And here some winter memories
12114IMG_5109.JPG

Looks like you've got some nice ones out there. Man o man, I'm jealous of all you guys. Have fun and be safe. Just wanted to stop by and say what a good job you seem to be doing so far!

-TK

DimeBag65

You will not be forgotten
Veteran
ahh heres the 07 thread :D lovely ladies indeed. flourishing under the sun very nicely. plants inside look really nice as well, i also got in a good 3 months of veg to get them nice and established for outside. best wishes, and ill be watching this one through :joint:

Seasons Greetings :wave:

Dime

Propoline

:wave:

Walker, elevate, BennyBlanco, cdc, Paddi, Trichome.Kid, DimeBag65 - nice to see you guys around, and tnx for kind words.

It´s been some time since last update, but you guerrilla growers know, thats not good to expose your self too much.We had some rainy days in those 14 days :woohoo: ,and babies love all that water, but now i´m hoping for some sun.All the ladies are still preflowering, but they grow nicely.All the pic are from last saturday, so i belive that they are a lil bigger as we speak.

Enjoy :joint:

JP#1 - she grows like crazy, but would like to let her grow by herself till the end.
12114JP1_.JPG

JP#2
12114JP2_1.JPG

JP#3 - she is geting very bushy too
12114JP3_.JPG

DP#1 - :woohoo: , both DP´s has recovered very well since havy topping from last visit.They´ve got about 25 main branches now ,and will probably top once more in the future.In second pic you can see all the new grow
12114DP1_1.JPG

12114DP11.JPG

DP#2 - :yoinks: :woohoo:
12114DP2_1.JPG

12114DP2_.JPG

DP#3 - had to put a stick by her, couse the wind and rain hurt her a little
12114DP31.JPG

A pic of my full water tank.I diged a hole, put some plastic in it, wait for rain, and here we have, a good 200l of water.Shoud be enough for my 6 sweties through the hotest part of the summer
12114IMG_00331.JPG

If any questions, just shoot

Stay safe :wave:

G

guest5703

DAAAMN Propline! You got it goin on! Fuck yea this looks like a fantastic harvest to come. Can't wait to see the lovely ladies! Peace bro good growing

R

Relik

They're looking amazingly healthy, they will be monsters for sure!

Keep it safe :joint:

little j

wow. i give you props props. you got a sweet group of plants already this year. some look to be 2 meters already. very cool. i hope mine catch up to you. keep it going because i am getting depressed looking at mine. i seem to be in a little holding pattern but i started some ferts this week so i hope. you got it going big time. love the water thing. you got a nice spot.

Latest posts

Latest posts