What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Triangle cheesedog x London church

mr.brunch

Veteran
420giveaway
Hello all :tiphat:
Sorry for being a little late to the party, but I’ll do my best to catch up.
Many thanks to ojd for allowing me to test these, should be some proper stinkers in this cross.

Soil grow, starting off in a seed tray then into small pots for a few weeks under natural light with some fluorescent in the evening.
Then the plan is into 1L pots until mature enough to sex, then 20L buckets and 600w sodium.

Without further ado, here’s a couple of pictures:

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

J

jaded1

Good luck with grow mate,should be some stinkers in these.Were these number 2 or 3?

Nifty_PoT

hmm nice fat looking seeds ,cant wait to see what comes from them :D I had a cheesdog pheno i ran for a few years ,absolutely wonderful strain. Good luck with the grow !

thailer

:lurk: i'll be watching. i got a pack of triangle cheesedog x church with my cheese dog beans but it's labeled Nuisance Neighbor? when i asked what it was, that's what ojd said.

mr.brunch

Veteran
420giveaway
:lurk: i'll be watching. i got a pack of triangle cheesedog x church with my cheese dog beans but it's labeled Nuisance Neighbor? when i asked what it was, that's what ojd said.

Interesting... very good name, maybe it refers to smell levels :biggrin:

J

jaded1

Wasn't there a number on seed pack?Everyone else's had a 2 or a 3.Didn't matter what strain it was,think was a couple of different males used but could be wrong!

mr.brunch

Veteran
420giveaway
No number on these ones mate, I got an extra pack of cookies x church too and I don’t think they did either- I will check.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Very best of luck,mr B,,
Look forward to seeing these testers,,,s2

thailer

i hope its due to the smell! i just bought my carbon filter. lol

i think the numbers being referred to are from the list posted for testers. each strain had it's own number on the list?

mr.brunch

Veteran
420giveaway
Very best of luck,mr B,,
Look forward to seeing these testers,,,s2

Cheers mate, I’m itching to check the seed tray ...

i hope its due to the smell! i just bought my carbon filter. lol

i think the numbers being referred to are from the list posted for testers. each strain had it's own number on the list?

Not sure on the numbers... maybe ojd will chime in on that one!