What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Triangle Church Cookie 3 & London Church 3 Testers

R

Rab.C

agree with MrBrunch & jaded1 plants are looking good in there new boots

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey bro
Looking good.
I would top all plants asap a few times each before you flower( at least a few weeks before flower for the shoots to grow back) as these are indica dominant plants and it will help increase yield.
Any smells yet from stem rubs on the big plants .

Peace

sdd420

Veteran
Smells are light so far but one London church has a church smell like frankincense very light smell. They are very green and healthy so far. I’ve been planning to top them just haven’t gotten to it yet. I’m not worried about yield because I’m going to be flowering about 20 all together. I need about 10-14 grams per plant per round for my medicine. Thanks again ojd these are solid so far...peace sdd420

sdd420

Veteran
We’re a week later and doin fine. The leaves are showing crystals already but smells are still light.

Triangle church cookies

London church is on the right side and further along too

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking and sounding good bro.
Any favourites from looks or smells, or does 1 variety smell more than the other ?

Peace

sdd420

Veteran
Update 7/10
A group shot first the London church on the right

Looks like I need to start feeding them more, otherwise looking good. I’ll flip them soon maybe 1-2 weeks more of veg.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Very little aroma or stem rub smells

J

jaded1

Looks like they could do with a good dose of mag sdd but are growing nicely.

sdd420

Veteran
Well they are starting to show sex. A lot of males it seems but I’m not making judgment yet. When they are for sure male not just a few balls at the lower branches, then is the time for the final decision

sdd420

Veteran
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

These are some of the males. I’m down to 2 London church 3 and 4 triangle church cookies. Peace sdd420

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So you had 8 males from 10 seeds ?
Have you got pictures of these 8(whole plant pics) instead of a few close up pics of a male

sdd420

Veteran
So you had 8 males from 10 seeds ?
Have you got pictures of these 8(whole plant pics) instead of a few close up pics of a male

Yes, sorry to say. 2/10 females rest males. Here’s some more pics of the males for you ojd. Remember that I got 4/6 females from the triangle church cookies so I’m happy I hope you’re happy too. The other four are outside but very similar just more crystals. Peace sdd420
Wow just noticed how blurry the picture are my arthritis I guess .. I will get better pics tomorrow with my phone not iPad. But you can tell all males top to bottom.

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yes, sorry to say. 2/10 females rest males. Here’s some more pics of the males for you ojd. Remember that I got 4/6 females from the triangle church cookies so I’m happy I hope you’re happy too. The other four are outside but very similar just more crystals. Peace sdd420
Wow just noticed how blurry the picture are my arthritis I guess .. I will get better pics tomorrow with my phone not iPad. But you can tell all males top to bottom.
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=80418&pictureid=1963293&thumb=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=80418&pictureid=1963294&thumb=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=80418&pictureid=1963295&thumb=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=80418&pictureid=1963296&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

Been watching with interest on these shame about the majority being males..:moon:.. But at least the others turned out to be females it will be good to see what the other testers show up with.... I for one am interested to see this outcome, and im sure OJD is too. GOOD LUCK TO ALL THE TESTERS and get some photos up dont keep us in suspense,:biggrin::thank you:

sdd420

Veteran
Here’s my 2 London Church 3 ladies

Second one

I’ll put up pics of the triangle church cookies soon.

Latest posts

Latest posts