What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Connoisseur Genetics.. Triangle Church Cookie 3 Tester ..Church Fuel Tester..

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rab.C

there looking great darksider i have been fighting temps here so i have been watering more
as the root riots dry out fast.i should have went straight into coco

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Darksider,yeah I can see yours are not sitting on the heatsink mate,mine didn't come with any of that so I will have to make a frame for driver to sit on and will put a 4" gap between the 2 120w boards to spread the light a bit better.

Right now I know what you mean, it sounded to me that you thought they were sitting on the heatsink, my mistake m8 all good,:tiphat: Yeah wish I could of built these it would of been a fraction of the cost but im poop at diy more of a plug and play guy if yer get me drift and anyhow they are bought now so no going back.. It will be good to see yours when youre finished them put a thread up.

Hey Rab C yeah I hear you on the root riots m8 they dry out sharp these girls will be going into the cloner soon as they start to topple over less work for me then I hope :biggrin:

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran

OJD check your pms….. You can also close this thread all together or delete it which ever is easier for you thanks,,.. And for anyone reading this I have not hit and run with these tester seeds.. I paid for mine.. i sent a payment of 125.00 pounds to ojd.. Before I left the country for the inconvenience which I may of caused... since I had a family crisis my family comes first money second.. Sorry guys..

Last edited:

ratchy

OJD check your pms….. You can also close this thread all together or delete it which ever is easier for you thanks,,.. And for anyone reading this I have not hit and run with these tester seeds.. I paid for mine.. i sent a payment of 125.00 pounds to ojd.. Before I left the country for the inconvenience which I may of caused... since I had a family crisis my family comes first money second.. Sorry guys..
agreed all day long family first glad to see he is on the mend:angelshug:

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey bro
Sorry to hear of your family crisis

There was no need to send the £ for these beans.

Hit me back when your back in town or whenever and il hook you up with a few more packs of your choice.

Peace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts