What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Connoisseur Genetics.. Triangle Church Cookie 3 Tester ..Church Fuel Tester..

Status
Not open for further replies.

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well here we go with the above and before I start big thanks to OJD for providing these good genetics to me came this afternoon and now in water many thanks CSG and much appreciated :tiphat:

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Last edited:
R

Rab.C

Nice One Darksider best of luck with the grow...:woohoo:Subbed

Last edited:
J

jaded1

Nice souding crosses,good luck with the grow Darksider!Interested to see what you get from the fuel x,really enjoyed the fuel I got to try years ago.

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for looking in guys all but one have sank overnight, so I expect to see tails in the morning transferred from water into tissue under fish tank light now 28 degrees and great humidity. Will update when more to see ..:tiphat:

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well here they are today guys even the one which did not sink is showing its tail :woohoo:

picture.php

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks guys much appreciated and here is where we are as of ten minutes ago don't worry about the 2 whats not through.. I think i dropped them in the hole a little further than the others but have faith they will be there later today or tomorrow at the latest.. Now sitting under the new veg 120w quantum and seem to be loving it..

picture.php
picture.php

And will be going under these bigger quantums later just arrived.:biggrin:
picture.php
picture.php

Last edited:
R

Rab.C

great result Darksider i am still waiting for 5 of mine too pop up.i dont like root riots.
but no coco in house...

J

jaded1

Nice start mate,you must of wiped out that guys stock of 3k boards as he had none left!Ended up getting kits from China,a lot cheaper but will take some work to make a frame so driver isn't sitting directly on the heatsink.

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for looking in guys always appreciated but not so good news today.. I spoke too early about the two I planted further down in the compost and had to dig so to speak to find them and as in the pictures they are not going to make it my appologies OJD and to everyone watching my mistake appologies..

picture.php

Hi jaded1 .the ones in the photos are the 3500k 301b v2 boards.. I changed my mind and went for those ones instead and yes looking at the photos m8 it looks like the driver is sitting on the heatsink but its actually not in reality its sitting just above the board about 10 to 12mm i think,, the guy i bought these from must be a different guy m8 as he still has some left to my knowledge will check for you later just shopping about now to try and get some sort of bar to go from one end of the wall to the other as these quantums weigh in at 25 kilo and my chain will not hold them up with that weight all work and no play at the moment ..:tiphat:

J

jaded1

Hey Darksider,yeah I can see yours are not sitting on the heatsink mate,mine didn't come with any of that so I will have to make a frame for driver to sit on and will put a 4" gap between the 2 120w boards to spread the light a bit better.

Status
Not open for further replies.