What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

London Church 3 Test Seed Grow

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey bro
Looking good

These Church X's dont stretch that much so keep that in mind.
They also like to be topped mutiple times to increase yield, i start topping from 3rd node.

Peace

R

Rab.C

Nice One Ojd i will top at third node Thanks Rab

Last edited:
R

Rab.C

Alright icmag members its update time for my london Church 3. i have topped them all
at node 3 i think there looking ok. here is a pic.oh and i got a nice surprise today
from fedex who delivered the Hydrogrowled they sent me a bill for £40 but i wont be paying
they owe me money they sent me a txt saying delivery would be the 21st may so i took a day off work too wait in then they txt saying sorry wrong date it will be 22nd but it was still in france so 2 days wage lost then they hit me for a bill aye ok.

Last edited:

mr.brunch

Veteran
Plants looking nice mate, good plan with the topping... I think I’ll top mine as well
Sucks about that bill mate, I’d tell em to poke it as well :tiphat:

R

Rab.C

Thanks MrBrunch yeah that bill wont be paid.and i told my sister anyone comes too the door
tell em its nothing too do with you.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Alright icmag members its update time for my london Church 3. i have topped them all
at node 3 i think there looking ok. here is a pic.oh and i got a nice surprise today
from fedex who delivered the Hydrogrowled they sent me a bill for £40 but i wont be paying
they owe me money they sent me a txt saying delivery would be the 21st may so i took a day off work too wait in then they txt saying sorry wrong date it will be 22nd but it was still in france so 2 days wage lost then they hit me for a bill aye ok.

That’s a naughty stroke Rab but put everything in writing and speak to the manager,,,,
Last thing ya need is Baliffd knocking on your door in six months,,
£40 can become £400 in a blink with those bastards,,,s2

R

Rab.C

yeah i no 944s2 its my sister's address i told her too tell them i used the address for post
i will ring them monday

R

Rab.C

Thank's QQNPK Just done a light test too see how much light plants get under the hydrogrowled

Last edited:

QQNPK

Im good thanks Rab, any news ? Saw ur thread about the heat kinda having the same problem, did you try the sealed reflector or you running only LED now ? Cant post any replies to your comments but thanks :biggrin:

R

Rab.C

yes the temps was 23c yesterday under 315cmh today its 25c - the led works no matter
how hot as it dosent kick out heat.

R

Rab.C

no QQNPK the weather is back too normal so temps are good.i think i can only grow
in summer with led to be honest

thailer

the past five summers i've used single ended HID bulbs and with running the lights at night, i haven't had any issues here. this last winter i upgraded to double ended bulbs and they throw out a lot more heat which in turn burns off any humidity in the air. i had to switch to running at night two months sooner this year. its also a particularly hot summer. I wish i could convert to LED but the square footage would be expensive to to cover with multiple lights. i'm not sure whats gonna happen to the cheese dog beans when july and august hit. i might have to toss outside to finish. rambling here....sorry. i mean to say you are very lucky to get a sweet deal on a light.