What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Replace the filters....Dead chem head

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking and sounding good bro

Yeah i have 15 year old lights that are better than these crap new digital lights

Peace

R

Rab.C

plants look excellent MrBrunch the weather is roasting here today.so no 600watt for me

i had an old Cannatronics Ballast & bought a Maxibright digi pro utter shite lasted days

i did a test with my lux meter & the old magnetic ballast done well better on readings

Last edited:

mr.brunch

Veteran
Just thought I’d add....
These girls had a heat stress event just before they went into flower... I wasn’t around for a few days to go and check- long story short the soil dried out and was pretty hot, good few yellow leaves.
They bounced back fine ( I think it delayed flowering for a few days) and I have been checking them thoroughly for any signs of nuts, but there are none.
Solid strain!

21 days flower

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking great bro

The Dead Chem Head can throw yellow patches in late flower I'm guessing from the real Chem d that throws out some wierd patches we used to call tmv cut
It was only a leaf pattern and never did any damage and usually would disappear with an extra bit of nitrogen or grow feed.

Peace

Peace

mr.brunch

Veteran
Looking great bro

The Dead Chem Head can throw yellow patches in late flower I'm guessing from the real Chem d that throws out some wierd patches we used to call tmv cut
It was only a leaf pattern and never did any damage and usually would disappear with an extra bit of nitrogen or grow feed.

Peace

Peace

Cheers for the heads up mate, I will keep an eye on that .. the yellowing they got early on was 100% my fault but they took it on the chin.

mr.brunch

Veteran
looking great MrBrunch bet they smell Great

Cheers rab... yes, they stink! Opening the tent with the filter running still not too bad at the moment, but when you touch them they absolutely reek.
I can only imagine what they’ll smell like at week 9

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cheers rab... yes, they stink! Opening the tent with the filter running still not too bad at the moment, but when you touch them they absolutely reek.
I can only imagine what they’ll smell like at week 9

I can inform you that they absolutely stink and it’s a pretty awful stench that changes when cut,
You will get it Mr B ,,come week 9 ,,,,s2

mr.brunch

Veteran
I can inform you that they absolutely stink and it’s a pretty awful stench that changes when cut,
You will get it Mr B ,,come week 9 ,,,,s2

Sweet :biggrin:
From trimming the underneath I get the impression they will be eye watering

mr.brunch

Veteran
Day 28
Looked in earlier and moved the light up a little, trimmed out the underneath and middle, and switched to tomato feed.
Also tied a couple of branches back a little further as 3 of them are quite tight in structure.
Still absolutely reeking...

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
could you turn off the sodium light before taking pics?
it's easier on the eyes.
nice looking plants so far.

S

sallyforthDeleted member 75382

Looking good as always mate. I’m eying these as just finished some mango n cheese but didn’t get what I hoped for, I’m an old cheese grower and lost the bright side cut many years ago and definitely cannot find it in crosses, the flavour but not the funk. I’m impressed with Lemon n Lime Jones and have one as a keeper, it’s awesome smoke. I’m doing the lemon drizzle presently but will run the dead Chen after. Nice one mate and look forwards to the updates.

mr.brunch

Veteran
Looking good bro

Peace
Cheers mate

:dance013: yes! they're so stinky i can smell them from over here in the states.
:biggrin: it’s a proper stink, that’s for sure.....

Looking good as always mate. I’m eying these as just finished some mango n cheese but didn’t get what I hoped for, I’m an old cheese grower and lost the bright side cut many years ago and definitely cannot find it in crosses, the flavour but not the funk. I’m impressed with Lemon n Lime Jones and have one as a keeper, it’s awesome smoke. I’m doing the lemon drizzle presently but will run the dead Chen after. Nice one mate and look forwards to the updates.

Cheers mate,
The smell is hard to describe... almost offensive (except to us weed growers) very dark and dank.
There seems to be two phenos, one slightly shorter and tighter structure and one more open.
From the smell on my hands after defoliating, the shorter tighter structure ones are the ones to watch- and they don’t seem to like being bent... brittle stem joints that can snap.
Don’t get me wrong though, they all reek!

mr.brunch

Veteran
Day 46 flower
Real funky smells going on now , raw skunky meatiness touch of wet dog occasionally... I can see me having to roll this stuff at the bottom of the garden.
Swelling and looking good

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php