What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Replace the filters....Dead chem head

mr.brunch

Veteran
Repotted into their new homes today, coming along fine... forgot to take a picture, but I will in the next few days

mr.brunch

Veteran
Good luck with your grow mate, I hope. Yours turn out better than mine. But have eagle. Eyes on in early. Flower

Thank you very much mate. :tiphat:
I always check fems in early flowering, just in case... not had a problem yet but I hear chem genetics sometimes pop a nut or three.
Fingers crossed

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good luck with your grow mate, I hope. Yours turn out better than mine. But have eagle. Eyes on in early. Flower

I have just finished a run of 48 female seeds
All connoisseur geneticss except for 6 blue meanie x chemdog dd including 9 dead chem head,,,
That’s 7 varieties.
No beans just one of the stinkiest stickiest varieties I have ever run,, s2

No beans just one of the stinkiest stickiest varieties I have ever run,, s2

Ive been enjoying the sssdh line for a while now.
Done regs and fems of the line.
Current batch are fems. No issues.

However, like you say, the CSG genetics require the user to dial in their Carbon Filter.
Cant take nothing for granted when these ladies are in town.
Im shocked how much they stink.

mr.brunch

Veteran
Still young at the moment, but here’s a couple of pictures

picture.php
picture.php

mr.brunch

Veteran
Here’s the girls, smelling good already... one picture pre top and trim, one after, and a pic of the slowest girl... although she seems to be perking up.

I put them in the bath for a light shower, and they seemed to like it... feed next time.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking spot on my friend looks like as you say they love the bath :biggrin: :good:

lookin good m8. pickin up speed, quick time. :tiphat:
Im thinking you gonna have a stinky Summer :dance013:

What feeds you planning?
Stay safe, and have a great weekend.

Peace,

mr.brunch

Veteran
lookin good m8. pickin up speed, quick time. :tiphat:
Im thinking you gonna have a stinky Summer :dance013:

What feeds you planning?
Stay safe, and have a great weekend.

Peace,

Thanks mate, yes I get that stinkin’ Feeling too... the tops I took off had a definite stink already.
For feed they will get all purpose miracle grow every third watering up until week 3-4 of flower, then tomato food at the same rate.
Nothing fancy, but does the job for me :tiphat:

mr.brunch

Veteran
2 weeks or so later, still veggin’ away- they took to the topping well and I gave them a trim up today, also topped the tallest one again to let the other 3 catch up a little, maybe give them another week then flip.
They are starting to proper stink already :tiphat:

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

mr.brunch

Veteran
Forgive my lack of updates... all doing fine, nice and bushy... been in 12/12 for 5 days now and they absolutely reek. Kind of plants where you open the tent and go “fuck! Already?!”
I’ll get some pictures this week :tiphat:

mr.brunch

Veteran
Right , we’re back in the room... hectic couple of weeks, but I’m back on it now.
Girls are doing lovely, 2 definite phenos- one slightly thinner leaf and more open structure, one more closed with a little bit wider leaf.
At the moment they all stink when touched, the open ones slightly fruitier (but still very dank, I think that’s the word) while the other two are more meaty.
I get the impression that they will be eye-watering to trim.
Here they are:

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

J

jaded1

Looking good brunch!Just the hps in there or have you received the led?

mr.brunch

Veteran
Looking good brunch!Just the hps in there or have you received the led?

Thank you mate :tiphat:
These ones are under a trusty old 600w mag ballast sodium, so no worries there... it’s the other lot that took a hit on wattage... still waiting on that led though!

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Right , we’re back in the room... hectic couple of weeks, but I’m back on it now.
Girls are doing lovely, 2 definite phenos- one slightly thinner leaf and more open structure, one more closed with a little bit wider leaf.
At the moment they all stink when touched, the open ones slightly fruitier (but still very dank, I think that’s the word) while the other two are more meaty.
I get the impression that they will be eye-watering to trim.
Here they are:

View Image View Image View Image View Image View Image

:peek: Lovely job mr brunch.