What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

OLD SCHOOL HAZE X CASEY JONES

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Illuminate
Towering colas maan. Looking real good!

Thanks.
Illuminate :tiphat:

mr.brunch Wow! They are the size of fir trees too...
nice pictures mate

Thanks mr.brunch yes they are some size hope they fill out good too :tiphat:

TheBlaze That was not meant to be blasphemous.

TheBlaze Lance of Longinus!

Thanks TheBlaze I'm sure peeps know what you meant :tiphat:

Nice to see you all will get better photos up in a week or so with lights out thanks for the encouragement guys appreciated stay safe all.:tiphat:

bilko

wow major difference darksider great job it looks like :) they sure have shot up and I see you got the supports for them good call and it looks like they are going to be heavy may the ganja gods bring you smiles of happiness :bow:

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wow major difference darksider great job it looks like :) they sure have shot up and I see you got the supports for them good call and it looks like they are going to be heavy may the ganja gods bring you smiles of happiness :bow:

Thanks bilko :tiphat:

Yes they took off for sure :) and yeah got supports for them, and I hope the gods are sending me good vibes too and give me lots of smiles thanks for looking in :tiphat:

jonnyfli

Thanks jonnyfli appreciated .

Illuminate Subbed. Best of luck!

Nice to have you here Illuminate much appreciated.:tiphat: thanks.

And a quick photo shoot as lights now on.. not the best photos but will get more soon enough... had a ph swing when full of man flu and they did not like it at all,, my bad rookie error. but they seem to be bouncing back.. and now I can smell lemon and fir tree if that makes sense to anyone,,, anyhow as requested here goes.
View Image View Image View Image View Image

it looks like youre gonna have some good donkey dicks there darksider good job:kewlpics:

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
it looks like youre gonna have some good donkey dicks there darksider good job:kewlpics:

Lets hope so and thanks for stopping by jonnyfli :tiphat:

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Last edited:

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Quick update and a few pictures been struggling with high daytime temps and high rh at night and that's with the dehumidifier running 24 hours of the day I just cant seem to get the rh down 60.. temps just before lights on hitting 26,, so had to turn light down to 250 watts when they come on.. all windows open all way through house temps hitting 30 when on.. 250 watts so all in all 500 watts.. south facing bedroom OUCH. anyhow time will tell just need them to beef up now maybes. Have one getting brown hairs already just the one though maybes down to being to hot stress,, drinking lots and ec and ph remaining intact. anyhow stay safe all and good luck.:tiphat:

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Illuminate

Keyboard Warrior
Veteran
They look really fucking good man you should be proud, im feelin the heat too...south facing property's suck in summer lol.

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
mr.brunch Shit dude... pardon my French .... that’s some damn fine colas !
Lovely work mate

Thanks mr brunch. :tiphat:

Illuminate They look really fucking good man you should be proud, im feelin the heat too...south facing property's suck in summer lol.

Thanks Illuminate
yes south facing sucks with this weather. :tiphat:

bilko damn good job darksider mighty good considering

Thanks bilko appreciated.:tiphat:

UncleBens Plants are looking great darksider!

Thanks UncleBens much appreciated.:tiphat:

TheBlaze Still looking good.

What about using a portable AC?

Thanks TheBlaze ,,yes I have been looking into it but don't know what the costs would be like running one and also have no idea which size or what make if I went down that road... any info appreciated anyone else feel free to answer much appreciated,,. room size I'm guessing about 11ft by 10ft.by 8ft. :tiphat:

Last edited:

TheBlaze

A 10 or 12K btu unit should be more than enough. They should be fairly cheap second hand. The unit I'm using is only 950w, so doesn't use a large amount of power either.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Darksider
Sorry im late ive been watching from the start

Great show your putting on for us
Sorry to hear about the hermie( its the only downside to feminized seeds )

Things looking great bro
Some nice colas you got forming and seems your dealing with the heat and humidity fine

How the smells
More Chem or Haze dom ?

Keep up the great show and pics flowing

Peace

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bobbo4200

Yeah guy, nice spears for sure! I can never really get mine to do that? How many watt's is that light?

Thanks for stopping by bobbo the light is 600w and yes spears for sure :tiphat:

TheBlaze
A 10 or 12K btu unit should be more than enough. They should be fairly cheap second hand. The unit I'm using is only 950w, so doesn't use a large amount of power either.

Thanks for the info much appreciated TheBlaze been looking at some of them on fleabay not badly priced either :tiphat:

ojd
Hey Darksider
Sorry im late ive been watching from the start

Great show your putting on for us
Sorry to hear about the hermie( its the only downside to feminized seeds )

Things looking great bro
Some nice colas you got forming and seems your dealing with the heat and humidity fine

How the smells
More Chem or Haze dom ?

Keep up the great show and pics flowing

Peace

Thanks for dropping by ojd much appreciated and deffinitley no need for sorrys :biggrin: Without your kind generosity this would not be happening so regards to you for letting me sample these genetics,:tiphat: as for the hermies its all good now picked the nads off them for a couple of weeks and they never returned yes I hear you on the feminised side of things the smell coming from them is lemony and pinewood smells real nice anyhow that's about it for now the updates and photos will continue till the end stay safe all ..:tiphat: